Hungry after eating

Options
2»

Replies

• r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of fiber lots of whole grains and fiber to fill you up. Also as above posts said lots of water and bump calories.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm hungry after eating too, regardless of what I ate or how much. I try and drink some tea while I eat and make myself wait 30 minutes before I decide if I'm actually still hungry.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is what MFP set me to lose 1 kg a week. I feel good.

But you're hungry for a half hour after you eat. Something tells me that is not good. :huh:

Maybe that also could have something to do with the fact that it takes 20-30 minutes for the signals that a person is satiated to get to the brain. I would assume that if a person were really hungry, that that feeling would not magically go away after 30 minutes.
  • seinfeldlove
    seinfeldlove Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's hard to make yourself slow down and even taste, much less enjoy your food when you only get half an hour for lunch and half that time is spent going to and from the time clock, waiting to use the microwave, heating it up. I just finished dinner and when I sat down afterwards my thoughts were more "well that's out of the way" than "that was really good". It occurred to me that that's all wrong. Food shouldn't be something I need to just get over with, I should enjoy it, but learn to enjoy it in the proper amounts, lol.