Weight Loss Friends Wanted :)

Options
Hi! I am joining this site again. I am currently 201 and would like to get down to 165 (maybe more later). I am the type of person who will do ok for a few day to a week but then I loose motivation. I am looking for friends to keep me accountable and I will do the same! Add me :)

Replies

• sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    hi! im sierra and I've been on MFP for over a year and have lost over 70 pounds, have about 10 left to go. i would love to be friends! i log daily and check in to see my friends updates every couple hours (: add me if you like! (this goes for everyone else too!)
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! I signed up a long time ago but finally motivated and doing well! I am at 227 and my goal is 142. Started at 252 (ugh). Feel free to add me. I would like to add friends to help motivate each other, too!
  • michelleeharrison
    Options
    Hi welcome back
    I'm new at this so I need all the motivation I can get. I have never been on a diet or even worked out this is all
    Very new to me. I'm doing good so far I think lost 11 lbs. since aug. 17.
  • chanda77
    Options
    Hi Jennifer. I also joined the site awhile back. I lost 17 pounds and then broke my ankle and gained it all back. I started dieting again a few weeks ago but didn't really get serious till this last Monday 9-9-13. We CAN do this. I've come to the conclusion that this is just a decision I have to stick by.
  • buzzerj
    Options
    Welcome back. If I can do it so can you. Use MyFitnessPal and plan your weight loss. This works. My low fat intake has helped me lose weight and keep it off. Not killing myself trying to exercise it off either. I believe in moderation and sticking to tracking my intake with MyFitnessPal has given me the information and feedback I needed to go low fat and drop the pounds. And hey, I got a new wardrobe out of the deal! If you like to shop for new clothes that fit a slimmer size frame and look good, use that as motivation. You can do this. It's not that hard. Shun the fast food and the fat food. Use this app to keep those fat grams low and plan your daily intake with MFP! Go for it! It's your life. It's your future!
  • buzzerj
    Options
    Chanda you've got a pretty face now get a pretty body. Balance your exercise with your intake. Budget your fat grams to high 30's to low 40's and watch the pounds come off. Hope your ankle is better. You can do this kid!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Hello feel free to add
  • lacyrae83
    lacyrae83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is lacy I'm 30 i started at 189 now 166-164 my goal is 125 feel free to add or chat as I'm online everyday