Options
    That's so horrible!

I'm so sorry. I hope your pups is ok.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    WTHeck!!!!!

What's wrong with people? It's not like she's a foaming at the mouth pitbull!!!
    My prayers are with you, her, and your family:flowerforyou:

I hope some mean dog really does bite that *kitten* who shot her in the bulbous naughty place!:mad:

GRRRRRR!!!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! How horrible.
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    I am so sorry this happened to you!! My dogs are my BABIES and if anyone ever hurt one they better never let me find out who did it!! Please let us know how she comes out OK?? I will be thinking about you and her!
  • TracyFace
    Options
    WTHeck!!!!!

I hope some mean dog really does bite that *kitten* who shot her in the bulbous naughty place!:mad:

GRRRRRR!!!!!

I have a pitbull and he is the absolute SWEETEST dog!! He wouldn't hurt anybody!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    How is your dog today???
    I just read this post and I am sooooooooooooo sorry to hear this happened.
    Please keep us posted.

Memaw
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    WTHeck!!!!!

GRRRRRR!!!!!

I have a pitbull and he is the absolute SWEETEST dog!! He wouldn't hurt anybody!!

Most pits are really adorable dogs, they just get a bad name from the idiots out there :(
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    OMG........this is really terrible.
    I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. I don't understand why people have to do these horrible things.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I missed this yesterday. :mad: I will never understand why people would hurt an animal. Karma will get them though.
    I hope your puppy heals quickly!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Update - pup made it through the night. Vet says she is doing well but that it was really bad and tomorrow will be the telling day regarding infection. We went up to visit her today and she looks as good as can be expected.

Animal controll came by today and basically told us the cop who yesterday told us the cannot do anything is an @$$ and they are looking in to it. We have a couple leads - it would be nice to catch the guy...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oops...sorry to all you pitbull owners. I wasn't picking on them. Promise.
    What I was trying to say is that her dog wasn't some large dog (which I love) WITH RABIES (don't love) that was causing problems to anyone.
    I have a big dog too.

I mis-spoke.:embarassed: My bad.:bigsmile:

Glad to hear your pup is doing better. What a relief.
  • TracyFace
    Options
    Oops...sorry to all you pitbull owners. I wasn't picking on them. Promise.
    What I was trying to say is that her dog wasn't some large dog (which I love) WITH RABIES (don't love) that was causing problems to anyone.
    I have a big dog too.

I mis-spoke.:embarassed: My bad.:bigsmile:

Glad to hear your pup is doing better. What a relief.

Tis all good!:bigsmile: I just know they do get a bad rap most of the time. I think the "idiots" that were refered to in an earlier post (not mine) are the people that raise them to be mean and breed them for fighting. I dont think he meant you. :tongue:
  • TracyFace
    Options
    Update - pup made it through the night. Vet says she is doing well but that it was really bad and tomorrow will be the telling day regarding infection. We went up to visit her today and she looks as good as can be expected.

Animal controll came by today and basically told us the cop who yesterday told us the cannot do anything is an @$$ and they are looking in to it. We have a couple leads - it would be nice to catch the guy...

AWESOME!! That is wonderful news about the animal control. I was actually wondering where you live that they wouldn't investigate what I would see as an animal cruelty case...

Please keep us posted to how she is doing!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I'm a huuuuge dog lover and I know this feels just like seeing a child hurt. I will be praying for your pup and your family.

Love & Blessings
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    All I can say is....let me find the sick SOB who did it, and they will be singing soprano!
    Stuff like that makes me want tomad0233.gif

I hope your pup pulls through OK.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I'm a huuuuge dog lover and I know this feels just like seeing a child hurt. I will be praying for your pup and your family.

Love & Blessings
    I feel the same way it irritates no make that SICKENS AND APPALS me, when you hurt someting innocent such as a child a handicapped person and elderly person or an animal(with of course the exception of food) . If someone wants to be a big macho moron and go around actin a fool and he fights in bars and things like that thats fine, he will meet his match but to be SO WEAK you prey on the innocent, then you need serious help. By the way an update on poochies progress?????
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I hope your dog recovers fully and they find who did that. Soo happy to hear that someone with some sense it looking into this instead of the stupid officer. Praying that your dog will be back to normal very quickly!! :flowerforyou:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Today was the big day for watching for infection - not out of the woods yet but vet said that if something bad was going to happen inside it would likely have been today.

They're talking about letting her come home in a day or two!

(Oh my gosh I did not realize quite how much she cleans up after the baby! I have had to vaccuum after every meal!!! :laugh: )

Having had a C-section I can kinda relate to how she must be feeling for the next couple weeks, and she doesn't have the option to self medicate! :ohwell: