Looking for friends from the UK with open diaries please!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Dieting_Jen23
    Dieting_Jen23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add. I'm definitely NOT a clean eater, but add me anyway if I can help with the motivation. Just turn a blind eye to the G&Ts and chocolate cravings!
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    hi, add me, ive never understood why people have closed diaries, unless theyve got something to hide? xx:tongue:
  • motivate82
    Options
    I'm new to Mfp I think it's a fantastic tool for weight loss I believe I've finally found what I need to battle the bulge it's amazing to see all consumed food in black white makes you understand your portion sizes a bit more I'm not a clean eater either although I have tried just not for me :(.x
  • martz29
    martz29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm down on the south coast uk too. I log daily and diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me x
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but you won't get any good ideas from my diary. I don't eat junk food but not even many vegetables!
  • beckyboooo87
    Options
    my diaries open anyone feel free to add me:smile: im from essex
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can add me to, my diary is open and i do not eat clean either
  • KayleighRebecca25
    Options
    Im in the North West, near the Lake District.

My diary is open and i log every day.

Anyone can add me :)
  • leehudson1
    leehudson1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK happy to be friends with anyone for help, support, motivation or whatever happy with people seeing my diary it will give ,e more reason to try and keep it looking good :o)
  • nerakma
    nerakma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Another south coaster here with an open diary. I'll be honest, I probably don't eat enough, but I don't do junk food and I religiously log everything apart from water (drink too much of it to bother!). Oh, and I like to run :smile:

edited because I hate typos :blushing:
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me (UK), I log in daily and my diary is there for all to see.