Confessions

Options

Replies

• SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm a Supernatural and The Golden Girls fan. Judge me, I don't care.

I used to watch Golden girls with my mom when I was a kid. Blanche is still in my spank bank. Also, Supernatural was really good for a few season. The whole Angel/Demon thing got old though.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I am totally jealous of my best friend that gets to wear scubs everyday and I have to dress up. I want a day without heels :sad:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I like several of Nickelback's songs.

Ahhh man. We only just became friends and now I have to delete you already. So sad. :)
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    we-need-more-&ampquottake-em-away&ampquot-bears-for-all-of-these-ridiculously-fake-confession-and-regret-nothing-bear-posts.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I am totally jealous of my best friend that gets to wear scubs everyday and I have to dress up. I want a day without heels :sad:

It gets old wearing scrubs everyday. All I wanted to do was dress up. Now I have to dress up and all I want to do is wear scrubs.

My confession: I like One Direction

Would bang all. Not at the same time.
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options

It gets old wearing scrubs everyday. All I wanted to do was dress up. Now I have to dress up and all I want to do is wear scrubs.

Would bang all. At the same time.

Fixed
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I let the dogs out AND I shot JR!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I let the dogs out AND I shot JR!

Well as long as you didn't write the song Who Let the Dogs Out, I forgive you for all of that
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Would bang all. At the same time.

Fixed

Ok.

maybe :laugh:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Whenever I go number 2 after eating beets, I always have a heart attack thinking that I must have colorectal cancer. But then I remember the beets and all is good. I call the condition Beet Bottom.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Whenever I go number 2 after eating beets, I always have a heart attack thinking that I must have colorectal cancer. But then I remember the beets and all is good. I call the condition Beet Bottom.

Is it weird that I've seen a film with the same name?
  • ammjr71
    Options
    That song "I Ran" from Flock of Seagulls came on this morning right before I pulled into the parking lot at work. I turned it up as loud as it would go and was singing along when I pulled in... and yes, the windows were open. I had a a couple of people staring at me funny...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    1. I drink diet coke cuz I'm the debil. :devil:
    2. I cheat daily and it usually involves chocolate and whip cream
    3. I like broccoli
    4. And I think naughty thoughts about my FL daily

tumblr_inline_mi3abhdsfv1rez6q0_zps435687d2.gif
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I've seen Jerry McGuire like 10 times. I get a lump in my throat when the whole "you had me at hello" scene comes on. I think I'm getting old.

Good movie =) Have not seen it in a long time!
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If I ever have a son I'm gonna name him Sue.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

Is it weird that I've seen a film with the same name?

tumblr_inline_mrt64exYMM1qz4rgp.gif
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've had so much crap happen to me, and my family in the last year. It seems like when things start getting better something else happens. I do my best to stay positive, but REALLY! How much more crap do I have to take?
    Ooooo, never say that last phrase. :noway: Or you will be tested!!! I know from experience. I still call it my year from Hell !! :grumble: Oh it's ok to hate on your boss. That's what they are there for, right? They sure as the Hell aren't good for anything else :laugh:
  • javajinny
    Options
    I know every word to Sir Mix A Lots song "Baby got back" - what can I say, I really love this song - so catchy!!

Me too!
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I know every word to Sir Mix A Lots song "Baby got back" - what can I say, I really love this song - so catchy!!

Me too!

Me too =) Great song!
  • FaitheSoler
    FaitheSoler Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When my Husband was working nights I would sit and watch reruns of Cybill and Becker

Omg, I love your profile pic. =)
This discussion has been closed.