My one year anniversary!!! I've lost 114 lbs!

Options

Replies

• rwstoneman1
    rwstoneman1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you are AWESOME!! well done - keep it up and you'll soon lose that last few pounds! :D
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! You look fantastic...not just physically but your face is glowing! I bet it feels awesome to see your hard work in the mirror. Pardon the profile creeping but also congrats on finishing nursing school and welcome to the profession! What an inspiration you will be to your patients and coworkers. Bravo!
  • sheeno50
    sheeno50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :happy: That's awesome
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I went to your profile ( not stocking either) You have done remarkable!!! You have a REAL smile now. Not just a pasted on one.
    I really love the cocky look you have in a couple of them. You have earned that :flowerforyou: Can't say enough positive about how well you have done and how good you look. You are also very lucky to have your Aunt T in your life.:happy:
    Good luck in your career. What better example could you set? You can honestly say to a patient, You can do this, I did. & share your story ! :drinker:
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Probably one of the best transformations I've seen on here! :drinker:

What was your training regime?
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    Congrats to you. I am nearing my one year anniv.
  • RenshiG
    RenshiG Posts: 71 Member
    Options

you look smocking hot, if I may say so!!! (And no I am not into women *lol*)

But wow, you made a hell of a change in yourself on the outside! I can only imagine what kind of "weight" you had to shift on the inside!

What she said! I am just amazed. You don't look "skinny" or like someone who just lost weight to lose weight.

You look fit, athletic, strong!!! You are definitely doing it right!!! Your daughter will have so much more of you and so appreciate having an active and healthy mom in her life ( ... though she might be a bit young to really realize it... but that's ok :bigsmile: ) !!!!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    amazing! Congrats on your crazy achievement! Its been your year :)
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary - amazing x
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't know how I missed this post! Happy Anniversary! You really followed through and have been so consistent and that is so key and what I happen to struggle with. Keep it up, I enjoy watching you succeed! You look amazing!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Another "how did I miss this?" You look so healthy and happy--congratulations!
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look fricking awesome and your arms are amazing!!! Great job! A great inspiration!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Great job - you look amazing!!!!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look so fit!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, your arms are amazing *_*
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all of your success, it is very inspirational! :smile:
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so good right now!
  • SuccessHere
    SuccessHere Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!