Do you love your fitbit?

Options
1235»

Replies

• KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and I love it. I've had it since April and wear it faithfully every day. The free syncing with MFP is also totally awesome. I haven't had any issues with false steps in the car, but my mother also has a fitbit one and occasionally has difficulty with that.
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY FITBIT!!! I wear it 24/7!!! It has helped me tremendously in my journey and to get up off my lazy bum and move lol. I tell everyone I know to get one!! I have the fitbit one, not the flex.
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ordered a Flex last night. I have had to many pedometers go through the laundry or get lost. My wife has had the One for about a year and loves it. I need something I can't lose.

This!!! I loved my One, but I kept losing it. I wasn't sure how I would do with a Flex, but I love it too! :) I do miss the display like the One has, but it's not a deal breaker. I still check my pocket every now and then to check on my One, even though it's not there-lol! I think I'll get over that soon. Totally worth it, I think! :)
  • samammay
    Options
    Love mine. I have this magic little device in my pocket that tells me A) I am not, in fact, sedentary and 2) here... have 500 more calories than MFP says you get because you arent sedentary.

Not wild about the sleep function. Its not terribly accurate. When I wake up with my son in the middle of the night and cuddle with him to get back to sleep, FitBit thinks I am sleeping. Im not. :)

But I like the extra calories thing. Because I dont log every activity and apparently I have a lot of them. But my favorite thing is because I log all my planned food in the morning, come 8pm, I can look at it and see "sure... have a bowl of ice cream... you earned it by running up and down the stairs 27 times today"
  • staryful7
    staryful7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got a flex as a gift and love it. It is good to know how I am moving and not. Flex measures your sleep too and lately not been sleeping well according to it. I wear it all the time even in the shower and great. Worth the money if you are looking for something to give you the extra motivation to move and get fet.
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Got my fitbit one as a birthday gift (asked for it, lol) It's awesome. Love the way it syncs with my fitness pal, had a Nike fuel band before that (still do, not using it). Fit bit one rocks love the way it counts steps as have a lot of stairs at work and makes me use them.
  • vanessabeams
    vanessabeams Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have had one for a month now Best money i spent $160 nz dollars Have lost over 6kg since got it walked over 600 000 steps very addictive but works for me :)y
  • lozchen
    Options
    I absolutely love my Fitbit One. I find it really keeps me motivated to get up and walk around more while at my desk-based job. Never had an issue with it counting phantom steps whilst I was driving either.

Also cannot fault the customer service. I lost my first Fitbit One, so I contacted the customer service team at Fitbit and they sent me out another one free of charge! (I'm in the UK).
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I have my One. I love it, it's only off me to charge or when I shower. I do a marathon walk a day.... like really I do make sure I do a marathon length. I do over 40,000 steps a day & refuse to stop till I make that at least.

Do I love me Fitbit? :heart: Hell yeah :heart:
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit one - am on my third. It's comfortable to wear but can be forgotten and end up in the wash. The makers are very generous with replacements; I was very surprised when they sent me a third one after I had washed two. I don't use the sleep feature but my husband got himself a Fitbit one also and he wears it each night. I don't fancy the wrist version of Fitbit, although it would be less likely to get washed which would be an advantage.

I don't wear it in the gym as it is no good for cycling or rowing machine and registers very little. Also I swim there, for which it is again no good. I note down cals on paper and enter the exercise into MFP manually instead. I only do gym once a week so this is not too much trouble for me. Unfortunately you can't mix Fitbit measurements with manual ones on MFP. As soon as you enter anything manually it wipes off any fitbit extra calories you may have earned.