Looking for friends - ladies who lift!

Options
13»

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been lifting for a few years now, done 2 bulk/cut cycles. Sort of maintaining right now, but mostly focused on getting my lifting numbers up though rather than a weight or bf%. If I can do that and cut slowly I will as I have a little fat to lose, but if I encounter problems I just go in a surplus for a little while.
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I began working out at the end of May and I recently just started to lift, feel free to add me!
  • aubrie917
    aubrie917 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love lifting <3 I don't always post my exercise on here....I think I'm going to start posting it on my lifting days because I'm going to start calorie cycling (eating more on days I lift and less on days I only do cardio). I try to lift 3 days a week and do cardio 4-6 days a week, depending on my schedule. Anywho, feel free to add me!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I’ve been lifting since mid-February, and it’s really the only form of exercise I love. Had to take a month out for injury in mid-June, but have been back at it for about six weeks now.

Still have a few pounds left to lose, but stopped focusing on those numbers and paying more attention to the numbers on the plates and tape measure, LOL… :bigsmile:

I’m always happy to have new friends with similar interests. :flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I lift and I am steadily increasing my weights. The progress I have made since starting in May in awesome, it was when I cleaned up my eating in July that I really started seeing the results. I love it....
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!!! I've been lifting weights for over a year now - LOVE it! The more friends the better! :D
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've been using machines but have now got a personal trainer and hoping to get some good results for lifting and cleaning up my diet! Please feel free to add me - always looking for friends with similar goals!
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I started lifting a couple of months ago. It's my primary form of exercise although I do fit in a little cardio here and there. I enjoy having friends with similar interests. Please feel free to add me.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I love lifting :-) 5 days a week, sometimes 6.
  • MsBots
    Options
    I'm another chick who lifts. I'm currently on my second cut and will bulk again soon once it's over. Add me! :)
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    active, like swimming, LIFTING HEAVY **** AND PUTTING IT DOWN, yoga and running. Positive person and I try to interact with my friends on here. If your the same then add =)
  • boflexn
    boflexn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im a retired pro (natural) bodybuilder,Ive never stopped lifting,I just started eating horribly in between,''thus why Im here''but lifting is the best overall thing a woman can do,its extremely under-rated,Im 49, just 2 years ago I was still in shape (see me pics) Im 37lbs over now and heading back to fitness life,but I can say as a result of training for years I went into menopause without ANY symptoms, no hot flashes no mood stuff nothing, my skin has remained wonderful and even though Ive fallin off the ''food'' wagon for a while,the 37lbs gained are not sloppy looking (um accept to me,lol) Im excited to get back to it,Im just getting back started, Im dieting 2 weeks,then Ill be back in the gym straight lifting for 3 weeks, then gradually adding cardio,girl lifters rock!
  • cedarblack
    cedarblack Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lady lifters pleeeease add me, I am always looking for more female lifters as friends!!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Here!! :)

Always looking for more lady friends that lift! Feel free to add :)
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I lift! and LOVE IT!!! feel free to add away
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I recently started lifting also and I find that I love it. I still have alot to lose to reach my goal and I hope that lifting will help get me where I want to be!! I would love to have friends with the same interest....