25 Pounds lost, can't see much difference

Options
13»

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: M:flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: Z:flowerforyou: I:flowerforyou: N:flowerforyou: G:flowerforyou:

You look great amazing...you will soon see great changes! 25lbs is a fantastic achievement xx
  • MizzMazz
    Options
    I can totally see it. You look wonderful! 25 ls is a LOT, and you worked really hard for it.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it too :flowerforyou:

You can assess your next goal when you reach this one. It's all work in progress unitl we are happy with ourselves :bigsmile:
  • laura11248
    laura11248 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can totally see it! Keep up the great work!

People around me...who I see daily really did not notice my weight loss until recently...once I hit the 40lb mark. I think it is because I see them daily. But I have to say...it is the best feeling when you see the scale go down and find your neck bones!

Congrats! On your accomplishment!
  • mom2zacka
    mom2zacka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You've already heard this many times but I just have to say it, too......I can see a big difference looking at your photos!!
    You are very noticably thinner and you look younger :-)
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You really can't see the difference? You look WAY younger. Your face and neck are much thinner. I see a big difference. Good job!
  • josparkle
    josparkle Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    First of all, well done you. Half way to gettng where you want to be - that's brilliant.

And I so agree, that others will be able to tell. Definitely on your face, but also your waist and your wrists - just look at the difference there.

Keep on keepingon - yuu'll see it soon enough, but more importantly, you'll feel it!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Probably because you're wearing the exact same shirt. Go buy something a couple sizes smaller.

I went shopping this weekend and was in the PLUS Section. The lady came over to tell me I was shopping in the wrong area and sure enough regular sizes fit. Larger regular sizes. but wow, it was fun to shop after I figured that out. You were right, I look smaller in fitted clothing. Can't wait to lose the other 25.

Sincere thanks to everyone's encouragement, it was truely motivating. I also visited friends that hadn't seen me in months and they did notice a dff too so I am back to my ruiting tomorrow.

Your the greatest, I realy appreciate the support.
  • codyaucoin
    Options
    I see a difference, great job :)
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    I can see a difference - I bet if you put the cardigan on as well you would see it ;) you're doing great xxx
  • flexflax
    Options
    you can see it amazingly in your neck, and your face, the cardigan definatly makes it harder to see the other differences, but if you see change in your face than you definatly know its working!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Girl,l I can see it. You are doing great.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I did a side by side modification of when I started and where I am now, and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! I needed to do that to see it. And now I can't stop looking at that pic, I even put it as wallpaper on my desktop. When I showed the pic to my parents and my hubby they were so surprise too because they saw me every day and noticed that I lost weight, but totally forgot where I started. Try it out, I used the GIMP free photoshop online. YOU WILL NOTICE when comparing side by side shots. Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!