New guy

Options
Hi Everyone

I've joined today . My goal is to lose enough weight to be able to get a kidney transplant. I am aiming for 20 kilos (40 pounds in old money) Off to buy some barbells tomorrow to help with toning up and increasing metabolism. I had a look at the 'Success Stories' thread all good stuff and inspirational.

take care

James Sneddon

Replies

• rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I've joined today . My goal is to lose enough weight to be able to get a kidney transplant. I am aiming for 20 kilos (40 pounds in old money) Off to buy some barbells tomorrow to help with toning up and increasing metabolism. I had a look at the 'Success Stories' thread all good stuff and inspirational.

take care

James Sneddon

Hello James,
    If you need someone to support and keep you motivated please feel free to add me as your friend:smile:
    I have had continued success with using this website and also having the support of my MFP's...I do believe it makes a difference.
    I am sorry that you are facing such a major surgery but I do hope you lose the amount of weight necessary to have this surgery...take care - Rose