Can anyone help me out ? (accountability)

Options
Hey guys! I was wondering, does anyone wanna connect, to like, msg each other each day, etc..? I am trying to lose 30 lbs, but am finding it super difficult, because I am at sort of a stressful point in life at the moment, and, keep reaching for the cookies! so, I am looking for someone to msg each day, or every other day, to kind of "check in" etc, and keep each other motivated, because I am not doing well on my own!! so if you're interested, please please msg me!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    We can be friends if you like, just a little about me, I am 25 and currently 216 lbs, trying to get down to about 160. I try to keep only a few friends that I activly keep up with so it looks like that is what you want.
  • WooggyBear
    Options
    Would being a part of a team environment and working with others in a virtual private group be something that interests you?
    I have such a team but I have rules.

1) You do what workout you have for yourself on a daily basis
    2) Everyday you come into the group and post a summary of your workout workout and what meals you had that day.
    3)Help support each other and keep encouraging one another to keep going as a team.
    4)Just have fun!!!

I will call you out if you miss a post. This is the accountability part, everyone posts and participates.
  • mymonty
    mymonty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Please fee to add me! I'm looking for some new friends as well. I am just getting back on track and motivated. I too have a weak spot for carbs and "red light foods" as I call them but have upped my walking and exercising, just dropped a few and feel motivate to continue and share my good vibes!

Like I said, I'm looing to expand my network with people who are serious or people looking for moral support!
  • shokes718
    shokes718 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will totally do the messaging thing with you! I'm in the same boat. Need to lose at least 25 lbs and trying to get motivated. I need accountability!
  • chickchickadee
    chickchickadee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just got back on here and I need some support too!
  • xRiverX
    xRiverX Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm close to my target only 2.6lbs togo and I help motivate my friends by answering questions (not bashing them) I find being relaxed is the key to your success,but its the whole life style change which is important and bit by bit youll not notice how you got from A-B-C etc

Add me if you like and anyone else,I love to see the transformations and would like to be a small part of them :)
  • WorkingOutInPA
    WorkingOutInPA Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am trying to get back on track & having an accountability buddy would really help me right now.
  • JennyOne2277
    JennyOne2277 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. I've been a little off track the past 2-3 weeks :( I'm looking to lose my last 15-20 lbs. And I NEED to start adding weight training to my exercise routine.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is also totally exactly what I want right now. I haven't told any "real" friends or family around me that I'm doing this weight loss thing (which I still think it's a good decision since I don't want unsolicited advice) but I keep falling off the wagon and sometimes binging and just want daily check ins to kick each other's butt!