DD+ sport bras

Options

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    This is my absolutely favorite esp for the price-you can also order them from JCP but I believe they cost a little more there. I wear a G and run, kickboxing, zumba etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Adjustable-Bounce-Control/dp/B00553XN2O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379010073&sr=8-3&keywords=glamorise+sports+bra

Thanks, I just ordered a couple of styles, hadn't thought of Amazon for bras, that is where I get ebooks and movies :happy:
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite sportsbra is a C9 (I think the C is for Champion) bra I got on clearance at target (I'm a 38DD). You buy it by cup size and nothing moves ever once it's on. I think it was on clearance because it is bright blue.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I love the TaTaTamer by lulu lemon. Great support, and they look so good, I prefer them to normal bras even when I'm not exercising.
  • 615katz555
    615katz555 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just bought an Under Armour one last night.... used it today and am in love! They also come in cup/band size. I'm only a D but these get the job done.... about $60
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like Under Armour and Champion, I use to wear two at a time when I was a DD and it worked!
  • devans25
    devans25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for all the the different choices! I really appreciate it. Im going to get looking into all that have been listed.
  • Ignaura
    Ignaura Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm a DDD and my Enell sport bra is the best thing ever!!! Totally recommend it, it holds everything, you wont regret it.
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Definitely ENELL!!! I am also a DD+ and they are the ONLY bra that keeps the girls intact during running and anything else. You can find them on eBay for less. Don't buy anything else!!
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wear two good ones, I've been DD+ for a long time and have played lots of sports, I need two very good bars, I often wear a Bali sports bar with underwire and then a Champion over top. Champion recently started making a bra that is supose to support as well as two but didn't help me much the other morning while doing burpes. Yikes
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    I'm a DDD and my Enell sport bra is the best thing ever!!! Totally recommend it, it holds everything, you wont regret it.

YEP!!!!!!
  • SOOZIE429
    Options

YEP!!!!!!
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have an Enell (just one because they are pricey), but it WORKS. The girls STAY PUT! HALLELUJAH!
    I'm always tempted to buy cheap(er) sports bras, but when I do, they just don't do the job!
  • SOOZIE429
    Options

YEP!!!!!!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Enell I here is a really great sports bra. Since losing some weight my poor DDs are now a full C and I use Under Armour. I used Under Armour with my DDs but not on cardio days. :laugh:
  • karenh3585
    karenh3585 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36I and love Freya active support.

I agree! Comfortable, supportive and they're not utilitarian looking!
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm an Enell fan and I got mine from e-Bay. It's one of Oprah's favorite things. Only one I"ve ever had that hold the girls still.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lane Bryant has a really good front closure sports bra without an underwire- even up to F, G, H, that I would recommend. I use it and like it. I am heavier than you too.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm glad i clicked on this post. I'm only a D but buying the better full-figured sports bras have not been in my budget. When doing vigarous exercises i just double up. I'll put one of the cheaper Hanes or Fruit of the Loom from Walmart on & put one of my sports bras from JC Penny's on top. I'm writing the names down of all these other ones to put on my Christmas list

I think this works for some people, but I found it did not work for me. Only an official bigger sports bra with bigger band really does what it is supposed to do. I am a F or G depending on the bra so I have to get a specialty sports bra.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    32 HH and recently brought a Panache Active sports bra from Bravissimo. I can do my jumping jacks in peace now.
This discussion has been closed.