Bulking bro's?

Options
Hey guys I'm Josh and I'm 25 155lbs and looking to find a few guys around that are about the same size and looking at putting on a few lbs of muscle over the next couple months. I'm a really clean bulker and my body responds well to eating a clean diet and I just feel way too uncomfortable getting fat while bulking so I'm going to be slowly adding the lbs rather then throwing the chub on my frame along with the muscle....I wanna look good all the time not a few months out of the year....alright hit me up if you want someone to help you along.

Replies

• danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    thanks man and ya I guess when I say I'm a clean bulker I mean I don't like throwing on lb's of fat in the process so I ya that usually comes down to eating just enough calories and not getting sloppy with food choices. What do you mean reverse dieting? I've never heard that before and when you ask if I've ran my numbers, you mean stats?
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Im mostly trying to maintain right now. I've just added 10 or so lbs in 3 months. Hope a couple of that is muscle. Pretty basic beginner here.
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Goodluck on the bulk.
  • Live4theLift
    Options
    You got this, you seem like your gonna be good with your bulk. Im a hardgainer so its a pain in the *kitten* for me
  • ChrisH135
    ChrisH135 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    checking in for a bulk! unfortunately i'm well beyond my 20s (early 40s).
    recently dropped around a stone in weight (14lbs) but lost quite a lot of muscle - so a reasonable bulk followed by another cut is my plan.
    bulking on 2700 cals a day.
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Started reverse diet this week. 50-100 cals/week until in my excess for bulky winter time.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I've been reverse dieting for a few weeks, probably in a surplus now, though I'm still a few weeks of 100 cal bumps away from being full speed bulking (looking for a 350 cal/day surplus).
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm bulking too !! Actually I decided to do a contest next year so I'm around 60 weeks out xD xD
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    What do you have against the sisters that are bulking?? :)
  • Live4theLift
    Options

Haha theres nothin wrong with that at all!
  • gmarch89
    Options
    Hey Josh,

I am working on putting on a few pounds now as well. I'm 6'1", currently around 180 but would like to ad an additional 10-15 at least. I am working out 3x a week and increased my calorie intake. New to this whole workout and bulk stuff as I've been a "slender" guy my whole life (alright, skinny!) and am trying to develop discipline with working out. Any tips or suggestions would be great!

Garrett
  • NRBreit
    NRBreit Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start my second bulk. I did a 15 pound bulk last year (165>180). This year I plan to go from 172>185 or so. Hoping for a very lean 170-175 next summer.
  • mud7urtle
    Options

This is how female butts are built.
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am female and bulking. I am here to drool at all the profile pictures.

So. Much. Sexeh.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options

So. Much. Sexeh.

I think we should crash their all bro's bulking party. :)
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Reported. For sexism. :wink:

I'm starting my first bulk in October. Teach me!
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options

So. Much. Sexeh.

I think we should crash their all bro's bulking party. :)

*drool*