The MFP disease....

Options

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    You all make me laugh everyday!!! Love it!!!!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    840.png
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I think I gained three lbs replying to this
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Oh really! Not a cop out just.. too funny! Really? Way to easy! Some people really got offended! The messages I got! Lol! Just a lil experiment, honest to Gawd! Thanks y'all. Some of you talked about how I used to do all that and you're right, I can't deny that! I admitted that! I used to flirt, I used to crush. I used to be into all that. I admit that. it's when I stopped doing that that I was able to get serious about fitness. That's just me though. clearly I was or still am far too immature for the social aspects of this site. if it works for you more power to you. Just don't get so butt hurt y'all! Lol! I retract my.post. better? Lol! Now on to my workout! the only thing I don't kid about is how serious I am about this and the results have been great so just work hard is all I can tell you

I'm only 5'1.5"...I think I'm too short to ride your emotional roller coaster...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...to catch up.

(How did I miss this post until now???)

ETA: Oh, and FR sent to OP...

...because I'm funny like that.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Oh really! Not a cop out just.. too funny! Really? Way to easy! Some people really got offended! The messages I got! Lol! Just a lil experiment, honest to Gawd! Thanks y'all. Some of you talked about how I used to do all that and you're right, I can't deny that! I admitted that! I used to flirt, I used to crush. I used to be into all that. I admit that. it's when I stopped doing that that I was able to get serious about fitness. That's just me though. clearly I was or still am far too immature for the social aspects of this site. if it works for you more power to you. Just don't get so butt hurt y'all! Lol! I retract my.post. better? Lol! Now on to my workout! the only thing I don't kid about is how serious I am about this and the results have been great so just work hard is all I can tell you

I'm only 5'1.5"...I think I'm too short to ride your emotional roller coaster...

But it's an enjoyable ride
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    walking-gorilla-o.gif
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I think I gained three lbs replying to this

:smile:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Just go be gay on bb.com with all the other bros then.
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    bump so I can keep LOL:laugh:
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the internet, I see that you are new here.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    ...Mfp crushes, needy women clinging onto guys on here with their "sweetie, honey, hotstuff" shi*.... Gawd this site sucks. it's getting to the point where this site can hardly be considered a fitness site anymore. Now it's more Facebook number 2 now or match.com 2.0...... I wish people would stop treating this like one of those sites and just get to work and stop procrastinating. That's why people don't get results, they are lazy and procrastinate! Folks come on here to chat with their "crushes" instead of working....... I've seen good people, dedicated and motivated people change because of this website. People feel so special when they see their wall is full of other people's comments but I wonder how that makes them feel when they look in the mirror and see that they've gotten no results. I've been on both sides, used to be into all that, the social aspect of it. Wasn't until I stopped procrastinating and got rid of "friends" on here that I got serious. Now I think people are messing with me and sending FR just to piss me off...... why folks? Why?! Workout, eat right, go hard and enjoy a REAL social life with your new confidence......

99% of you don't agree, will get all butt hurt and ask why I bother wroting this if I hate it so much. I love this site! Well the.tools that it offers. It's helped to keep me accountable and helped me lose all my weight and get my results. If used correctly it is an amazing tool! Just wished more people realized that. Also, i want old "pals" to stop sending me FR!

Continue.....

So glad you found what works for you. Your vague procrastinating and get to work, eat right, and work out does not help those that need help. Be more specific with your eating right. What is eating right? Working out, do you eat calories back? What work out plan do you recommend? These are the things members want to know.

Maybe you aren't the type to help others in need due to your own experiences? Was no one there to help you?

Hope this is your online persona?
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP almost brought a tear to my eye, sounds like he's alone in a foxhole or something. Definitely didn't get enough hugs through the years, sad.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    ...Mfp crushes, needy women clinging onto guys on here with their "sweetie, honey, hotstuff" shi*.... Gawd this site sucks. it's getting to the point where this site can hardly be considered a fitness site anymore. Now it's more Facebook number 2 now or match.com 2.0...... I wish people would stop treating this like one of those sites and just get to work and stop procrastinating. That's why people don't get results, they are lazy and procrastinate! Folks come on here to chat with their "crushes" instead of working....... I've seen good people, dedicated and motivated people change because of this website. People feel so special when they see their wall is full of other people's comments but I wonder how that makes them feel when they look in the mirror and see that they've gotten no results. I've been on both sides, used to be into all that, the social aspect of it. Wasn't until I stopped procrastinating and got rid of "friends" on here that I got serious. Now I think people are messing with me and sending FR just to piss me off...... why folks? Why?! Workout, eat right, go hard and enjoy a REAL social life with your new confidence......

99% of you don't agree, will get all butt hurt and ask why I bother wroting this if I hate it so much. I love this site! Well the.tools that it offers. It's helped to keep me accountable and helped me lose all my weight and get my results. If used correctly it is an amazing tool! Just wished more people realized that. Also, i want old "pals" to stop sending me FR!

Continue.....

I have to agree with alot of this. When i joined this site it was for accountability in my calories and my workouts logged. Its been nice having some supportive and encouraging friends along the way. I prefer to keep it fitness related on my wall. This is not a dating site, or a" here let me show you the boobs i worked so hard for." The forums are fine for entertainment AND information . Sometimes you have people that will just fill your newsfeed with FB or worse behaviour that has NOTHING to do with fitness ( like TMI tuesday or alot of sexual innuendo) , and you have to scroll thru to get to the posts that are important to you. This site has been a great benefit to me but i think i need to surround myself with people that are serious and not part time into fitness. If you put as much time into making your health a priority as you do with the bull crap then you would get alot better results. Just my 2 cents on it. Doesent mean its right at all....just how I view it.
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Very well put, a lot of weird people hover these forums. They pretend to look for support :)) when we all know it's for busting nuts =))

[/quote]

this made me laugh... did you bust a nut from this thread?
  • Ginja_Ninja6
    Ginja_Ninja6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Honey_badger_runs_backwards_gif.gif
    [/quote

I heart you ;)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I've spent the last year and a half, closer to 2 years on here every day....... wait..... lazy? I lost all my goal weight & then more....while being on here. I'm actually working out while typing this..... oh well. I'll go back to being lazy.
  • EirePetal
    EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Friend request SENT!

Bwaaahaaaaahaaa!
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Its not that easy to just "stay away from the forum". It's there and we always want to see what people are saying. I enjoy them but when things get like the OP is talking about, I close out the post, won't read any more. I can click those that are open and if they don't appeal to me, then I end up not reading anything. Sometimes I can go for a week without anything beneficial for me to read on the forum. Sometimes it can get frustrating what the topics are, when you are looking for information dealing with fitness (My Fitness Pal). But like I said, I just shut it off.
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Let's all send him friend requests to piss him off.