The MFP disease....

Options

Replies

• stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I wondered why you were being called cutie on here. I looked at your picture and I see why.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Honey_badger_runs_backwards_gif.gif
    I heart you ;)

Gah! You were so close to getting an FR from me, but in your affectation you neglected to call me, "sweetie, honey, hotstuff" or some similar "cutesy" sobriquet. Too bad. smh :tongue:
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've heard people talking about MFP crushes and so on for a while. I've been here since 2011 and still haven't come across any of the people you are talking about. I get the occasional "Damn you look good" message but I ignore it. I love this site too. For the most part that is. The only thing I have had a problem with is how annoyed I get with smart *kitten* remarks here on the forms. Everybody here is supposed to be 18 or older but yet they act like children. You cannot ask a simple question or make a simple post without somebody trolling. I think it's funny that the trolls are the ones who aren't succeeding with their weight loss. That always makes me giggle. Troll away but take a look at my ticker ;)

That's probably why I only have 2 friends on here 0_o
  • supposedtobeapril
    Options
    Love your post! Thanks!
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Doesnt want FRs ........ starts thread to tell everyone NO.

MMMkkkkayyyyyyyyyy

h027FF249

♥ This right here
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Have you considered:

Counseling for your anger issues?

Making your profile private?

Not reading the posts at all if you don't like what you see?

A nice bowl of ice cream because you seem a bit hypoglycemic?

P.S. I want to have your baby sugardraws.
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I must admit I don't really understand all the MFP crushers
    (probably comes down to my own personal tastes and what I find attractive or hot - I'm more of a brain girl than a physical girl and its not as odd-sounding to say "lookin' good! you know what I mean *wink*" than "your comprehensive knowledge on particle physics makes me want to spend more time talking to you, btw do you mind if I jump your bones right now?")
    but they don't bother me so I don't bother them!
    It takes all sorts, right?
    I'm sure most are genuinely nice, honest, supportive people; maybe some just get caught up in the crush culture but that doesn't mean they're all skanky little hos, right? Everyone likes compliments :D
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I've heard people talking about MFP crushes and so on for a while. I've been here since 2011 and still haven't come across any of the people you are talking about. I get the occasional "Damn you look good" message but I ignore it. I love this site too. For the most part that is. The only thing I have had a problem with is how annoyed I get with smart *kitten* remarks here on the forms. Everybody here is supposed to be 18 or older but yet they act like children. You cannot ask a simple question or make a simple post without somebody trolling. I think it's funny that the trolls are the ones who aren't succeeding with their weight loss. That always makes me giggle. Troll away but take a look at my ticker ;)

37164678.jpg
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    (probably comes down to my own personal tastes and what I find attractive or hot - I'm more of a brain girl than a physical girl and its not as odd-sounding to say "lookin' good! you know what I mean *wink*" than "your comprehensive knowledge on particle physics makes me want to spend more time talking to you, btw do you mind if I jump your bones right now?")
    I'm sure most are genuinely nice, honest, supportive people; maybe some just get caught up in the crush culture but that doesn't mean they're all skanky little hos, right? Everyone likes compliments :D

I know you, your in the cast of "Big Bang Theory" right? lol seriously that could have came right out of that show!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I seriously love you guys! this site is so good to give you a good laugh when you need it. :D

oh and you guys can send all the friend request you wan, that wont upset me believe me, this is really funny to me. ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I seriously love you guys! this site is so good to give you a good laugh when you need it. :D

oh and you guys can send all the friend request you wan, that wont upset me believe me, this is really funny to me. ;)

:yawn:
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

That was seriously very smary sounding! ;) For that, I must give best comment award!:)

I know you, your in the cast of "Big Bang Theory" right? lol seriously that could have came right out of that show!
  • lilacinfinity
    Options

Aww I don't watch TV now, that probably is one show I miss.
    Actually I was thinking of Brian Cox when I wrote that :blushing:
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options

37164678.jpg

I love this picture.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    I'm curious. ... who would be more shocked... the people sending me their hilarious FR or me if I accept them all. Glad you all heard my cry for help. Hahaha! I'm happy now. :)
  • BeTheFire
    BeTheFire Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    VERY FUNNY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options

MMMkkkkayyyyyyyyyy

Yup. I have a few friends on here, maybe more like acquaintances.... I like the little comments on my auto updates. 99% of the time conversation is goal/weight loss/fitness related.
  • lilacinfinity
    Options
    I'm curious. ... who would be more shocked... the people sending me their hilarious FR or me if I accept them all. Glad you all heard my cry for help. Hahaha! I'm happy now. :)

Tough call - probably them. Unless you're drunk right now, then it might be you in the morning. :laugh:
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

Tough call - probably them. Unless you're drunk right now, then it might be you in the morning. :laugh:

I'm not.. that drunk! *hiccup* I'm going with the ladder. ;) Wait. .. which is the ladder again? Lol!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options

MMMkkkkayyyyyyyyyy

h027FF249

Um I love love this thank you you made my day!!!