LADIES ONLY! (this will definitely keep the guys out)

Options
1235»

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I think you should head for A&E / ER. You're bleeding. Maybe they can stitch you up?

If OB's won't throw in an extra stitch or 2 after child birth, I highly doubt an ER doc will
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    GET RID OF THE UTERUS! And the ovaries and the womb! Makes a HUGE difference!!! :bigsmile:
    I didn't lose 20 pounds like I had hoped, though!! :cry:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how may periods for me. I mean I have 2 bachelor's and 2 master's degrees. That's a lot of theses I have had to write. Not to mention class term papers. Plus there have been over 3000 forum posts. Most of which have had multipple sentences.

That's way too many periods to even consider counting. I know what you ladies mean about the cramps. My hand gets cramped with all that writing.

:laugh: :laugh:
    WIN
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    *backs out slowly...*
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    thought it was the men's room, dat nab it....apologies....didn't see much of anything....
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yes, Chocolate. Just buy ONE slice, not the whole thing ::)
  • CandelLife
    CandelLife Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    *smh* @SpeSHul_Snofl LMAO! Yes, win... very creative!

Anywho----

I'm somewhere over 450 but lost count because as this thing finally ends and you're thinking "Yay me! Finally!" It can decide to go in to overdrive before it lets go of you. Remember all those months that felt like nothing compared to hell weeks where they were something? Yea, Mother nature has a sense of humor and gives everything back you missed the first go around before she lets go of you. So hang on, it's gonna' be a bumpy ride!

AND EAT MORE CHOCOLATE!