DD+ sport bras

Options

Replies

• Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    ENELL, ENELL, ENELL!! Also, buy the slightly imperfect ones off Ebay...just as good and ALOT cheaper!!! I am a DDD and there is very little bounce.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I wear champion sports bras from Target. They offer excellent support for a really good price.

Yep, 32DD here and I play soccer and circuit train in comfort with these.
  • lstroth1
    lstroth1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love the Champion Women"s Spot Comfort

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AHTZT4Q/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are sized like regular bras and have a back clasp but no underwires. I have a problem with limited R shoulder range of motion and can not get in and out of a pullover type bra. I can run and have no bounce factor.

The prices on Amazon depend on the color picked. It can range from 19.99 to 31.99
  • robbiesmommy21
    Options
    Ladies do you find that with weight loss your bra size is going down? I just started and I'm an 38 H. I would like a smaller bust size as well.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I used to be a D cup and I loved Champion bras! They usually have great sales!
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby!

The under armour DD front zip is the ONLY bra I have found that gives me zero bounce.
  • lonnieart
    lonnieart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have one that kind of has cups inside (sort of) but is flatter on the outside, but I also use one several sizes smaller than I should (I'm a D and use a B). I don't even know the brand/style. I probably wouldn't recommend my decision as the best, but it works alright.
  • init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm about a 34E/F cup and I just squish them into a Danskin sports bra. I do have some from Under Armour.
    They're pretty nice too.
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! I know how you feel. I used (and still do) a bra called Enell. It is EXPENSIVE, but it's the only bra I know that will harness in the girls and prevent a ton of motion while you're exercising. It aint a pretty bra either! Ugly and expensive, but it really is the only bra I know that works this well. I've tried so many different ones.

Good luck and good for you for getting into exercise after childbirth!
    I never heard of this one before. I think I might try it!

if you go online to title nine sports, they rate their bras by barbells. Look for "The Last Resort" - its the 5 barbell one. Enell also sells it directly online if you google enell. I just bought another one from them.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! :D
    I really love Shock Absorber bras... I buy them from the UK for UK sizes as I have a small band size (30). They have all kinds of sizes though. Mine was about $50, so not that cheap, but has lasted me for months and still going strong. I love it! They don't even move at all when I run and I'm a 30GG. :)

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/en/

I use these too. I'm a 36/8F, but their 38F's (all UK sizes) are great for me.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I'm a 40DD and I love my Moving Comfort Fiona and I also do well the the molded cup Champion C9 that you can get at Target. They're good because they only run around $18.99.
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have a variety of brands but when all else fails IMO, the most comfortable bet is to wear two bras.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    always on the look out... appreciate anyone sharing what works for you all! OP... great topic, thank you:happy:
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Me and sports bras do not get along. Hahaha I am a DD and I have tried the ones from Target and my girls still jiggle everywhere...its kind of embarrassing but I need to work out!!! I am going to look into some of these other suggestions. Thanks for this post!
  • ItsAnIllusion
    ItsAnIllusion Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I swear by my Anita Active bras. They are the best, not cheap, but worth it. (I'm wearing a 34H)

I like these, too. I use the extreme control style.
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My everyday bras are very supportive, and after trying on a bunch of different sports bras, I decided to wear two of my regular bras when I run, and that's SUPER supportive.
  • Paula5130
    Paula5130 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber ... But I down size, to stop tathe jiggle (38D) is bra size at moment, sports bra is 38B but think I need to downsize again as jiggle is coming back. .
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for the right one, but I've tried the cheapest ones, so far. My current is a Glamorise in 44F, and it's mostly acceptable. It doesn't hold up to super high impact stuff, but it's better than anything else I've tried so far. Pretty comfortable for the most part.

The biggest problem I have is that the straps are *always* too short in sports bras and I end up having to sew them shorter, despite the fact that I'm 5'10...

Now to go back and read all of the recommendations and see which one I will try next...
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like the Natori Reflex Memory Pad Bra,Its not exactly a sports bra but its very supportive and has a wider strap on it and is very comfy doesn't move around at all when working out.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    This is my absolutely favorite esp for the price-you can also order them from JCP but I believe they cost a little more there. I wear a G and run, kickboxing, zumba etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Adjustable-Bounce-Control/dp/B00553XN2O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1379010073&sr=8-3&keywords=glamorise+sports+bra

Thanks, I just ordered a couple of styles, hadn't thought of Amazon for bras, that is where I get ebooks and movies :happy:

I got my bras from Amazon this week and LOVE the sport bra, it is comfortable and really supports the girls. No bouncing, I love it. I take a G in that model as well.
This discussion has been closed.