SHORT GIRLS -- What are your biggest "problem areas"?

Options

Replies

• Fuelingmybody
    Fuelingmybody Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 5'2" and I am 158lbs currently... Oh yea and I have a vagina.. so.

My biggest problem areas are my tummy, upper thigs, and upper arm fat. :(

I noticed a slight difference in upper arms from doing chair dips and push ups. :)

Hope this helps!
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    5'6" - no matter how hard i try i can't break 5'5"

live long enough..you'll get there..I keep shrinking...
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    TUMMY definitely.

I wish I was overall more thin (of course), but I have a typical "gymnastics" body. So I am kind of stocky all over. I have short, thick legs. Thankfully, no cellulite! And very firm but I think I look like a T-Rex, hahaha. My arms are bulky, too....wish they could slim down.

I am 4'9"! So short!

haha mine too
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So . . . no one here has said "height" yet?

Just kidding! Don't attack me in a swarm of angry little . . . never mind :blushing:

Okay, okay, IN for shorties! :bigsmile:

Ok I'm short I get it
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1" & the worst has been my thighs. After having a baby, now add my lower stomach & upper arms. I'm kind of proportionally big everywhere at least now lol
  • karmahead
    karmahead Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely my stomach and my thighs... well, actually it feels like all over (arms :P), but yeah, my tummy is my biggest area.
  • ptammyw
    ptammyw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Apple shaped here. I've got a belly and a flat butt. Sigh. When I gain weight, it's goes to my tummy. When I lose weight, I lose from my butt. So lopsided! I do like my legs though...
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller (5'3"- but that's on a good day) but I too have the thighs and butt issue. I was much smaller in high school, but even at 100-110 pounds I STILL had the butt, hips, and thighs. I'm pretty sure it's all about the genetics. My thighs, my hips, the cellulite, as much as I would like to think that I can get it all toned, I doubt it will ever happen. So while I have no good advice, I can certainly empathize, and I would love to hear any tips from girls with similar builds who were able to successfully tackle that area!

I'm 5'3", too and I'm about 105 now (my HW was 135 in high school) and I've managed to "tackle" my stomach and thighs (my "problem" areas) by eating 90% "clean" and doing 50% yoga, 25% cardio, 25% body weight workouts (jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, burpees, etc). I started with 100% cardio- running 3 miles every day- and then gradually started adding yoga and body weight workouts into my regime. Now, I do 30 minutes of yoga every day, and I run 3-4 miles every other day in about 30 minutes and do HIIT (body weight) workouts for 30-45 minutes on the days in between.

PS I love using quotation marks sometimes.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I have a lollipop head :grumble:
  • tessgetsfit
    tessgetsfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tummy, and upper arms :(
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    Options
    I gain weight very porportionaly but no matter how much weight I lose I always have TONS AND TONS of cellulite covering every inch of my legs. Like you wouldn't even believe how much. I have given up every having a flat lower abdomen because I am older(47) , have stretch marks there from my kids and the skin sags badly.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and all my weight is in my tummy, bum and thighs - I tend to lose the stomach weight quick enough but my thighs are RIDICULOUS! I hate them!!!! :( I can't remember the last time I didn't have chub rub!
  • b218w
    b218w Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I gain weight, it goes first to my waist (a 4" band right across my abdomen), then to my chest (the dreaded bra bulge), then to my thighs and upper arms. It comes off in the exact reverse order, go figure.

we could be twins.....same thing here with the pattern of weight gain and weight loss....i would only add i also gain weight in my back....
  • saranghae123
    Options
    definitely my stomach, thighs, and underarms? (don't know technical term) but stomach and underarms might be due to me losing 50 pounds over the course of 6 years and not toning once I lost...because I've seen bigger people with no underarm flab and average people with no underarm flab and the only people i see with it are seriously obese people and people who have lost weight, so i'm just making an assumption, all i know is it ticks me off >:(
  • belgd
    belgd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a really small waist but still have a tummy. >.> lol So that and my arms are my problem areas.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I am 5' 2" my biggest problem is my tummy and my butt
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options

Biggest problem is bottom, tummy and top of thighs.
  • Marthaylo
    Marthaylo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I have a small waist and big butt, hips and thighs. I love my figure but wish it was much small. I hate my thighs they are huge and jiggly also. Years ago I went down from 190 to 140 the smallest I've ever been. I wore size ten jeans. I was in a friends wedding and was so excited about my weightloss. The dress lady told me should would have to order me a size 14 dress and alter it because I was a size 6 on top and 14 on bottom. :-/ so disappointing.
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: i feel the same abt this one
    I'm so happy to be too tall for this thread. I am rarely too tall for anything. Bless you.
    :laugh:
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    THIGHS!

Stomach can get bad too but thighs are the most stubborn thing ever! argh