Looking for fellow college students

Hey y'all! I've just successfully logged two weeks on MFP and feel like it is starting to become a really great tool for me. I was wondering if there are any other young adults or college students out there who would like to be a MFP friend and source of motivation!! It's really difficult to manage my intake with this lifestyle.

P.S. Bonus points for any fellow vegans!! Vegetarians you too! :)

Replies

• donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Feel free to add me, fellow college student :)
  • hannahrose894
    hannahrose894 Posts: 19 Member
    Thanks!!!
  • I'm a fellow college student as well trying to balance my studies with a healthy lifestyle. I have been on MFP for a while but took a break from it until today. I need to get back in the groove. Best of luck to you!
  • Me! I'm a junior, and studying abroad this semester. I'll add ya :)
  • I'm a sophomore in college looking to lose 5-10 pounds! I lost 40 pounds in the past and now I'm back again on MFP again. :)
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Third year uni. Feel free to add me :)
  • Oooh! I get bonus points since I'm a veggie-tarian :) I'm starting school on the 23rd, although I'm still living at home
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    I'm a college student as well. I'm not a vegetarian but my name's hannah too, that's got to count for something, right? Haha.

MFP has been great for me too! I'm always busy, but the few minutes I spend logging each day are like an investment.
  • hannahrose894
    hannahrose894 Posts: 19 Member
    Thank you everyone! This is so great!
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Starting college this fall, so excited and extremely nervous... Gotta try not to let the college lifestyle ruin my somewhat healthy diet :)
  • I just started college back in August. :3 Feel free adding me, anyone.
  • JenniLo3
    JenniLo3 Posts: 18 Member
    <--not a vegan or vegetarian but I am a college student! feel free to add me! :)
  • In my 4th year at Uni. feel free to add me ^^
  • Add me for sure! Senior in college, debatably a vegetarian (I eat farm raised eggs and fish).