Any Doctor Who fans on here?

Options
124»

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Tom Baker was my first Doctor and will always have a special place in my heart. Christopher Eccleston is my favorite of the new Doctors though. When his regeneration came around and David Tennant took over it took me almost a full year to warm up to him. Matt Smith grew on me as well. So far there hasn't been a Doctor I haven't been able to appreciate in some way. I have high hopes for the newest addition. *fingers crossed* I do miss Torchwood though.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who? Never heard of it. q-=
  • NyxNine
    NyxNine Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am a fan, not nearly as obsessed as some though. Only ever watched the newer series. I also like Matt Smith better than David Tennant, but at first I was thinking "Nah, no way am I gonna like him more.", now I feel like the next doctor is supposed to "grown on you" and you end up liking the newest one after awhile. Lol. I think my favorite companion is Donna.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan. My boyfriend insisted that I watch Doctor Who a year ago...I didn't think I'd like the show, but damn, I got sucked in fast. Now I can't get enough of it! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the 50 anniversary show and the Christmas Special. :love:
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Never liked Rose unless she was inhabited by Cassandra. My fiancé bares more than a passing resemblance to DT. Met Tom Baker a couple of years ago who was lovely and loved Sarah Jane, Leela, Martha, Clara and Nyssa.
    My uncle is such a huge Doctor Who fan that he named his daughter Nyssa.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I have to say I really liked Matt Smith, I think he is a fine actor who took a lot of the Tennant traits and then made the role his own - so for me I found the change pretty seamless.

Loved Rose but mainly because I wanted to do unspeakably dirty things to Billie Piper. Those big lips. *thunk*

Hated Donna as I can't abide Catherine Tate in anything. Amy was just kinda dull, though I liked Rory.

Capaldi will be marvellous, there is no question and I'm glad they have gone older this time.