Looking for friends with big weight loss for support

Options
I to am looking for friends looking to lose or have lost 50+ for motivation. My goal is 100lbs by my wedding which will take place Aug 24, 2014 and i have 83 to go. I would love some motivational friends who can provide words of wisom or just be there for support! Please add me if your able:)

Replies

• tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I have a group going that is working on 40 lbs for the new year...I have about 100 left before my son starts kindergarten in August 2014.
  • SlimmerMe_Issy
    Options
    I just tried to send a friend request, but it said "account deactivated."
  • Ph0enixNow
    Options
    Hi! I have about 130 pounds to lose, not including the 60 I have already lost. I'm feeling overwhelmed by the numbers. I'd like some support from others in similar situations, and I'd like to be support too.
  • msbabycakes88
    Options
    Please add me too. I have a 100 lbs to lose by Sept 13 2014...I just offically started today to make my mind up. I signed up earlier this week but my mind wasn't totally made up until this morning. I signed up to a gym two nights ago and I plan on going tonight. Since I injured my knee, I love using the eliptical; absolutely no stress on my knee. We can support one another...one step at a time
  • jeseher
    Options
    Add me! I am hoping to lose 80 lbs by next August as well.
  • msbabycakes88
    Options
    You can do it! the number is overwhelming but lets focus on the number of lbs you have already lost...60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are doing great. Lets try to have fun with it and view this wieght loss journey as a new way of life. When we focus on the hard work, the number it can really weigh heavily on the mind, but if we transform our mind into thinking that slowly but sure, we can reach our goal. I use to focus so hard on "I gotta lose this weight" over and over again and this thought caused me to push myself too far that I ended up hurting and disappointing myself. So I am here for you and anyone else that is on the weight loss journey
  • KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down 73 pounds and anywhere from 4-9 pounds from my goal.

I'm getting married next year too - Oct. 11th 2014. :) Congratulations to you!
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Add me as well......I want to lose 75 pounds.....I am starting today and giving myself next June. I want to travel to Spain next year and just do different things next summer.....I want to look great doing it.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    It can be hard to stay motivated, but if you focus on perseverance, it becomes eerily simple.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I've lost just a tad bit over 50 in the last year but still got another 40-50 to go.
    :smile:

21525558.png
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I just tried to send a friend request, but it said "account deactivated."

lol
  • Annie984
    Options
    It says account deactivated.:huh:
  • newfette81
    Options
    Y'all can add me too! I have about 150 to lose and its coming off soooo slow.. no big loss weeks for me even though I have so much to lose. but I'll keep plugging away and could really use the support!
  • KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It says account deactivated.:huh:

I noticed that too after I posted. But the offer to add still stands for anyone else who is still around!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please feel free to add me.. I'd love to lose 40-45 pounds. I'm 5'2 so the extra weight is hard on my short stature! I don't expect to lose it all by my companys Christmas dinner but I'd love to lose at least 20 so I can wear a pretty dress for the occasion :)

P.S. my ticker below is just a mini goal, figured if i put all of it down there it would just overwhelm me lol!
  • pikle1
    pikle1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi
    add me if u want. I'v also got 100+lbs to lose x
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options
    Since the OP is already gone? Anywho...feel free to add me if you like cheeky humor and dirty eating
  • lnhunt29
    lnhunt29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have about 88 to lose. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    that was fast...anyway always looking for new friends and motivation....feel free to add me! got about 60 lbs to go to get to my (first) goal!