Fin-A-lly!!

Options
Hiya...been lurking since joining mfp a few months ago and only realized there was a whole community when I got off my iphone! Its really great to see that everyone's really supportive of one another, exactly the place I need to be.

Still have ways to go but I'll tell you about a mini victory that meant the world to me. A few days ago I was sorting through my closet (as us girls tend to do) when I decided to try on a dress I had bought about 3 yrs ago and never really fit. I just thought ''Why the heck not'' and didn't really expect much. Not only did it fit, but I didn't have to suck my tummy in either! I kept that dress on for the rest of the day lol and was grinning so much. It really is hard to notice the difference visually when it's you so my advice is to definately take measurements as well as weighing yourself.

May we all have continued successes, big and small!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I was cleaning my closet also on Friday and found several blouses the never "really quite fit". I tried them on and now all but one fits, it is now "too big". It's a great victory! Good luck on your continued weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can motivate each other. :drinker:
  • lv2r1de
    lv2r1de Posts: 17
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!! =)