Women! Multivitamins?

Options
Hey all!

Was wondering if anyone could recommend some good vitamins......Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Replies

• gnc womens multi vitamin, just make sure you take them with food cause u will burp vitamin all day long.
  • IRun24
    IRun24 Posts: 30
    Options
    If you are just looking for an all around multi, Women's One a Day is what I take. I did some research and that was the brand that pretty much always came out on top. It has the most nutrients that I tend to miss during the day (calcium, vitamin K and D) and doesn't over do others that could be potentially dangerous, like vitamin A. Make sure you take it with a full glass of water and some food (I take my with my breakfast) -- some vitamins/minerals are fat soluble and you need food for them to be absorbed.
  • Laurelvalen
    Options
    One a day Women's Active Metabolism. Helps you have energy and a kickstart to your metabolic rate. Its wonderful. Its sort of like One a day Womens Weightsmart only better.
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :wink: LOOKIN AT YOUR PIC, I AM AFRAID I CANT RECOMMEND THE VITAMIN I TAKE ( I CANT GO A DAY W/O THEM, MY FAMILY AS WELL AS FRIENDS ETC CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN I DONT TAKE THEM ) WHAT R THEY? 1 A DAY MULTIVITAMINS WITH MENAPAUSE....... THEY REALLY WORK GOOD, BUT I GUESS U WILL HAVE 2 WAIT BOUT 25 - 30 YRS 2 SEE........:wink:
  • kskye82
    kskye82 Posts: 56
    Options
    :wink: LOOKIN AT YOUR PIC, I AM AFRAID I CANT RECOMMEND THE VITAMIN I TAKE ( I CANT GO A DAY W/O THEM, MY FAMILY AS WELL AS FRIENDS ETC CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN I DONT TAKE THEM ) WHAT R THEY? 1 A DAY MULTIVITAMINS WITH MENAPAUSE....... THEY REALLY WORK GOOD, BUT I GUESS U WILL HAVE 2 WAIT BOUT 25 - 30 YRS 2 SEE........:wink:

This made me laugh hahhahaa!

Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I will go with the One a Day Women's Active =)