Dam pizza is so delecious :P

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Don't binge on anything. You can have pizza, but one or two slices every 2 hours and count your calories. That's what I do. It works well for me.
    seems like an interesting idea, but the thing is I am trying this fasting method where I just eat 1 meal and shut my mouth for the whole day (fasting).
    In that case you might want to pose your question in one of the fasting groups. Here's one.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/49-intermittent-fasting
  • 7L551
    7L551 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Honestly, on days that you know you are going to be having pizza you might want to eat more during the day so that you aren't so hungry at night.

Also, Dominoes is not the best pizza around. Just sayin'.

I usually go for dominos during lunch in days that I don't go to the gym, I am not sure why but I don't feel like eating a pizza after workout makes me.....happy XD
    But yeah I just eat 1 pizza for the whole day with nothing else :O
    So which pizza place do you think is the best? :P
  • 7L551
    Options
    Pizza is not your enemy, eating the whole thing is your enemy! Have a cheat day once a week and eat SOME pizza, just not THE pizza. One cheat day a week has been working quite well for me. Good luck!

good plan.
    It is just that I live with family, so I can't really hide the pizza away for a long time lol
    It will be eaten out the next day XD
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I binge on pizza too... I used to eat whole pizzas for lunch, thinking I'd save the rest for later (yeah right. Lol I put those things away like no one's business! And this was before calorie counting so I wasn't especially hungry, nor do I have a problem with any other food.) I don't really have any answers, except I'm switching to smaller pizzas (9" is still 1000 calories but less than a medium, and I manage to split it between breakfast & lunch.) I think getting them loaded with veggies could slow you down a bit. I feel you though. Pizza Hut is my one major weakness. Childhood memories!

:D
    Thanks for sharing your experience I really appreciate it :)
    I don't think the size changes the calories much though :( I just checked the website and the outcome is only around 100 calories :P so not much change.
    Don't forget to figure out your macros too! I don't imagine you can just eat pizza. :bigsmile: Get some fruits and veggies in and some lean meats, then the pizza. And fiber is important too.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I just checked their calorie counter and it seems that it counts around 1680 per pizza, and according to some calculations I did:
    My BMR is: 1861 CALORIES/DAY
    My TDEE is: 2559 CALORIES/DAY

So hopefully if that is true I should be good eh?

Yeah, if all the numbers are correct - the pizza should be fine.

My pizzas are usually more like 2400 cals (300/slice 1/8th)
  • rackel202
    Options
    When I know I'm going to have something unhealthy I try to eat less calories throughout the day as I know that I'm not going to stop eating it simply because I'm full (the food is just too good) and this keeps me eating the right amount of calories per day. So as long as you limit the damage done by eating the pizza then you should be alright
  • 7L551
    Options
    In that case you might want to pose your question in one of the fasting groups. Here's one.

Thanks, will do :)
    Don't forget to figure out your macros too! I don't imagine you can just eat pizza. :bigsmile: Get some fruits and veggies in and some lean meats, then the pizza. And fiber is important too.

I just checked my macro on another site and it gave me these results:
    Your BMR is: 1861 CALORIES/DAY
    Your TDEE is: 2559 CALORIES/DAY
    hopefully that is true XD

And I'll try to eat as much fruit and meet as possible :)
  • 7L551
    Options
    When I know I'm going to have something unhealthy I try to eat less calories throughout the day as I know that I'm not going to stop eating it simply because I'm full (the food is just too good) and this keeps me eating the right amount of calories per day. So as long as you limit the damage done by eating the pizza then you should be alright
    That is exactly what I usually do :D
    The thing is I don't go up in weight when I eat pizza, I just maintain it.

• Cindyinpg
    Options

Thanks, will do :)

I just checked my macro on another site and it gave me these results:
    Your BMR is: 1861 CALORIES/DAY
    Your TDEE is: 2559 CALORIES/DAY
    hopefully that is true XD

And I'll try to eat as much fruit and meet as possible :)
    That's your calorie targets. Your macros are the protein, carbs and fats. You need to figure out what percentages of each one you should be having. Go here and go past the calories section and down to section: setting your macro targets.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets
  • 7L551
    Options
    [/quote]
    That's your calorie targets. Your macros are the protein, carbs and fats. You need to figure out what percentages of each one you should be having. Go here and go past the calories section and down to section: setting your macro targets.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets
    [/quote]

hmm will keep that in mind and work on it tmrw :)
    Thanks a lot :D
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Have you considered making your own pizza at home? Then you can make a healthier, lower-calorie one.