If i can do it, Anyone can! 90lbs down and counting!

Options
13»

Replies

• PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Impressive! You should be very proud of what you've accomplished, kudos to you!
  • SSkyline
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss! I'm pretty much the same as you - I've lost 90 pounds myself (but I'll weigh myself later, it's probably more by now) and I did it the same way you did for the most part (I exercised at first, found myself too busy to do it, then just ate low claorie foods) so I can verify that it isn't impossible to lose weight without exercise.
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!
  • rachael1805
    rachael1805 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Now that's what it's all about- what a success and inspiration you are; I hope your daughter has gained some strength from you, too, like I have after reading your story.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic.
  • Mimmaw
    Options
    You guys are all to kind! I had totally forgot to mention my daughters weight loss, lol...she dropped 70lbs! And has a goal of being 120. image_zpscab07975.jpg
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story. You look amazing. Well done :)
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    WOW!!!!! SUPER WELL DONE!!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story, very touching. You look beautiful and the smile says it all!

Many congratulations in taking control and turning things around.

Enjoy your new life! :flowerforyou:

omg your daughter too! Look at you guys - Team Sexy Lady. :smile:
  • JEMQuilter
    JEMQuilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story. Congratulations to you.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU so much for posting your success story. You look wonderful and what a great achievement!
    Every day, I look through the success stories for inspiration too, and I'm so happy you're adding to the list of MFP superstars!

Keep up the great effort and I wish you all the best in achieving your goals!
  • carofenice1
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. Well done :D You look incredible ! Thank you for being brave and sharing your pictures. You are an inspiration to the rest of us
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Oh wow girl!!!! You look fantastic!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss... your dedication....and you my friend are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • littlelady62
    Options
    AWESOME JOB :flowerforyou:
    Just read your story and your pics they were amazing.

I just took some before pics of myself, was very skeptical about doing that, but felt that is what I needed to do, compare after so many pounds lost.

Thank you for the motivation, would love to add you as a friend.

littlelady62
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!