Replies

• Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Uk person checking in, Cheshire. Feel free to add
  • ummmmm84
    ummmmm84 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yep from the uk also, Cambridgeshire. Feel free to add. There doesn't seem to be many of us on here
  • prosperkat
    prosperkat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm an American living in Norn Iron. Does that count?
  • lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk feel free to add :) from cambs area
  • ham5267
    Options
    I'm a Manchester girl, but live in Zurich these days. Always looking for support from my home land. Feel free to add me too.
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Londoner here. Add me everyone. I've been on here a year. Lost lots last summer then spent the last year slowly putting half on again. Need some fresh blood in my friend lists. I'm an excellent commenter and motivator :) (even if i do say so myself)
  • woollyideas
    woollyideas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and am happy to be friends with anyone!
  • daviddowns1968
    daviddowns1968 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in South London, feel free to add me, any other Brits. Always nice to come across fellow Brits, at least we know what we're talking about... ahem :)
  • GeordieGirl09
    Options
    hiya m1key87 :) im in the uk also, from newcastle, can add if you want, same goes to anyone else :)
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Welshman, hiding in the North East of England. Plenty of UK based groups on here. Feel free to add me, go on l dare you lol
  • chicco57
    Options
    Scotland here feel free to add me..
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    There's loads of UKers on here. You've found a few already! I enjoy having a good amount of friends on here to support and keep each other accountable. I have a habit of ruining a day and then disappearing for a few days while I sulk. I'm learning that those times are the very times I should be on here reminding myself why I do this! I try to support people but work can get in the way of life, so sorry to those I have neglected! xx
  • carofenice1
    Options
    Me!! add away :D
  • I need help getting started.. Any comments?::embarassed:
This discussion has been closed.