TURBO FIRE HELP

Options
Just ordered Turbo Fire and got it last week. I want to start it tomm, but I don't know really where to start. The workout schedule does not work for me in that I do not rest on Wed, I rest on Sun. What is the best way to begin this thing?

Replies

• mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just shove the schedule down until your rest is on Wed.! You don't really have to start on a Monday - start on whatever day makes sense for your schedule and enables you to stick to it and follow the exercise plan in order!!
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    i just try to mix it around so i have a rest day that works for me, some weeks may be different but i try to stick to the scheduled workouts for that week and make sure that my HIIT workouts are not back to back. OR you can wait to start til friday so then your rest day is sunday and you dont have to do any rearranging. (& then just play around with some of the workouts until your official start day)
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My rest day is Tuesdays...just move the schedule around so that you start on the appropriate day that will cause your rest day to fall on Sunday instead. Simple as that.
  • DigitalRain
    Options
    I started on the nearest Monday (lol). I sometimes move my rest day around when I miss a workout but usually I'm always on track.