30 LBS Gone (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    wow you look great! how'd u do it? like what were your workouts and what did u eat? :o

food wise, i ate pretty much anything, i dont believe in restricted diets.. but i eat in moderation and try to pay attention to getting the proper amounts of sugars and sodiums (instead of waaay over like before) and get good sources of healty carbs and protiens. but if i want cake i have cake, deprivation leads to bingin in my opinion so if i really really want something i eat it! :) that being said, the healthier i eat, the less i crave crap. i crave things like fresh pineapple and raspberries now. oand marshmallows-but those r not as nutrious..haha)

exercise- whatever i can whenever. im a huge fan of the fast paced walk because u get a low impact exercise and a great stress reliever. i ice skate and play racquetball whenever i get the chance.. also since i cant afford a gym right now, i jog in place or do weight lifting or sit ups through all my favorite shows (im a tvaholic)

hope that helps!!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look soooooo great!!! What an amazing accomplishment!!! Size 6 (wow!) I can only dream!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Totally sweet after photo! You are my hero. :drinker: I wanna be size 6!
  • healthygurl
    Options
    Congrats! What a great achievement, and it sounds like you've been really sensible about the way you've incorporated it into your everyday life :) Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Fantastic xxx
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    Totally sweet after photo! You are my hero. :drinker: I wanna be size 6!

And you will! :D Just keep at it, believe me, if I can, ANYONE can.
  • Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    Options

This one is TODAY. When I bought my first pair of size 6 jeans since Jr High... :D

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/Tash1476/AFTERTASH2.jpg

Whoa.. Super nice! :wink:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the great work! :)
  • sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!

Congrats on all of your hard work paying off!
  • akhatarian38
    Options
    You Go Girl!! Yes it is so obvious you have lost weight. You are an inspiration for me today. Thank you
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    You Go Girl!! Yes it is so obvious you have lost weight. You are an inspiration for me today. Thank you

Thank YOU. I love being someone's inspiration. :D
  • dansu2000
    Options
    You. Look. Fantastic!!!!
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Um can u tell???? You're a hot mama! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    Um can u tell???? You're a hot mama! Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!