September 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• MMoriarty2013
    Options
    28.43 miles so far this month, towards my September goal of 65 miles.

exercise.png
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    6.35 Miles today 14/9

exercise.png

Andy
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    mtd 20 goal 50 9-14/3 miles
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options

exercise.png

2.02 mile run this morning! Hope everyone who lives in an area where we FINALLY got cooler temps today is enjoying it!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Just added a swim the last couple of days. Hopefully I'll make some progress over the weekend

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    9/13 = 2.17

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    3.1 miles

exercise.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Got in a beach walk this morning - hot, hot, hot! Thankfully there was a bit of a breeze. So I added 3.25 miles so that puts me at 18.5 / 50 - lots of catch up to do this weekend!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    9/13: 2.34 miles (walking)

MTD: 71.1 (combined walking & running)

exercise.png
  • robin949598
    robin949598 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles

exercise.png
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    5.01k today

exercise.png
  • hannah_ryann
    Options
    ===================================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    ===================================

Okay....feeling the love! :blushing: I was hoping* somebody read these lol...it was hard to tell, but thank you, thank you, thank you all of you that take the time to read these. :flowerforyou:

And the first gold star for September goes to gold_star.jpg DJMICHEALS for encouraging another challenge member to get moving and report their numbers! I love it! And I thoroughly encourage each of you to do the same if there's someone in the challenge that is either on your Friend List here or maybe you know them personally IRL and they could maybe use a friendly nudge.

Okay and @DJMICHEALS, I'll give you one more shout out for hitting your original goal and then adjusting it by so much and continuing to try to hit that! For that I award you a special, honorary green for the rest of the month! :bigsmile:

@CBASCOMB83 - You're very welcome and I'm genuinely thrilled to see you doing so well!

@ANIMEFAN914 - No worries...keep moving it and report in when you get back and I will make sure you are right back in the green where you belong!

@JTH11706 - SAME HERE!!! :smile: Don'tcha just hate that when you have to pull out a heroic last effort to make goal in the last 5 days of the month?!?!? I think last month for me might have been one of about 2 times TOTAL in the couple years of doing this challenge where I didn't have to do the Superman thing at the end of the month! LOL It's SO much easier to stay on track, isn't it? And sincerely....THANK YOU...telling me that my efforts here are helping you to stay on track means everything to me and I truly appreciate that. :smile:

@DCMAT - Seriously....speaking of being a Superman all month long...!!! Dude... bow.gif

@SUFFERLANDRIAN - Good luck on your ride in the morning!! Hope you find someone good to draft behind. :)

@BUTTERFLYKISSES123 - I also appreciate your kind comments. I'm sure that you remember back when it used to be a little more like that around here in this challenge. That is one of the errr....um...challenges of this challenge now that it has grown so large. But when I have time, I will do my best to try to help rekindle that spirit. :flowerforyou:

@AMAZINGMUMMY - Welcome back!! I wasn't too terribly worried as you've done as many of these MYACs as I have and it's just part of your routine to log and eventually report in when you can. No worries. Glad to see you and hope you had a good time! :drinker:

@HANNAH_RYANN - Congrats on your first 10K distance!!! And what an amazing Before/After transformation in your profile pic!!! Rock on!

@ELLIINJAPAN - Congrats on making your goal!!! And have fun on vacation -- see you when you get back!! :happy:

Have a great weekend everyone and KEEP MOVING!
    smiley-sport040.gif
    Dave

Dave: Thank you so much!! This group has inspired me to do better than I've ever done. You all are AWESOME!!!
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    11.6miles yesterday for a total of 97.11miles. I am hoping to post today's miles before leaving tomorrow.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,403 Member
    Options
    I'm in! hmmm...might need to adjust my goal down !!! Don't think I'm going to make 200 at this rate.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    27.02 mile mountain bike ride with hub today, and I'm famished! Mtd, 116.78
  • hannah_ryann
    Options

exercise.png

Staying with my sister this weekend who is in college and we've walked 2 miles around campus to various places today. I wish I had walked more when i was an undergrad lol.
  • mart001
    mart001 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,398 Member
    Options
    Sept. 14: 12.25 miles Running a 10K and walking today.

TTD: 146.25 miles

exercise.png
  • jeepdude56
    jeepdude56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Total this month - 95 Miles

exercise.png
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options

exercise.png

1/2 mile on my bike