new to the program

amlgill
amlgill Posts: 10 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! Im new here. Decided to sign up for some motivation, and to help keep myself on track. I am an active person who has not been so active over the last month or so due to busy schedules. But Im looking to make more time for some more exercise every week, and will be watching what I eat more carefully. In fact, I just sliced up a bunch of carrots and celery tonight for my snacks this week. :) Its a start!

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    good luck and welcome
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    good luck and welcome sorry double post
  • Good luck and bring on the carrots ;-)!!
  • amlgill
    Thanks! Carrots, thankfully, are one of my favorite foods...so that makes them easy to eat. Plus I always have tons of them in my fridge as I own 4 guinea pigs and they enjoy them as a treat.

I saw your friend request but dont see how to accept it. Help!
    My email is amlgilL@gmail.com if you can tell me how to work this site. Thanks!
  • amlgill
    Thank you!!
  • I am new to this site. I want to be healthy I have been from 320 my heaviest weight and 140 my lowest weight since 1997 I am now 292 I want to get to a healthy weight I am not 20 any more so I wont try to be I just want to live healthy. I was diagnosed with Lupus (SLE) in 2004 I have been in remission since Jan 2010 thank you God. I want to loose weight so I can live life and live it to the fullest. I hope to meet others on this site who are doing the same thing. Thanks for being here.
  • Hi im new to this site and feeling optimistic about changing my bad habits. I hope to hear how everyone is doing and keep my motivation going :wink:
  • Hi i have 5 stone or 31.75 kg to lose and hoping to be able to chat to you and hopefully others so it will make it easier and not to feel alone whilst doing it. Dieting is the most difficult thing in the world i think! It would be lovely to hear from you x
This discussion has been closed.