Ladies: Strong/rugged men or handsome/youthful men? :)

Options
When push comes to shove, what look lights your personal fire and leads you to want to talk to a man--

A rugged-looking man with a few imperfections or an immaculately-groomed young-looking guy?

Replies

• time2change14
    Options
    I like a guy with one flexed bicep.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    Strong and rugged... Love facial hair... And even a little silver in the hair...
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with one flexed bicep.

Yup, it was your thread that inspired this one.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Definitely prefer on the rugged side. But I like the bad boys and the Alpha males. :blushing:
  • jenswan70
    jenswan70 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rugged...I tend toward working strong kind of men who wouldn't be caught dead in a gym.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Rugged! I like a guy that can come home from work, take a 3 minut shower, throw on jeans and a tshirt, run a comb through his hair and be done with the grooming
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Neither!

I like tall geeky computer type guys.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Rugged, working types....non-pretty boys
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    Rugged! I like a guy that can come home from work, take a 3 minut shower, throw on jeans and a tshirt, run a comb through his hair and be done with the grooming

Yes! Thankfully I have that man :-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    yes, please.
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    Options
    I love to see rugged 30-40 year old men, straight from work all sweaty and dirty. If they have cowboy hats and boots even better....
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Strong and rugged
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Definitely rugged
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The first one :-)
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've got a funny, well groomed, and rugged guy. A trifecta!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    What about us young, good looking, strong, rugged men. Is that a different category?
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    What about us young, good looking, strong, rugged men. Is that a different category?

We can make it one. Isn't that what we're all striving for, after all?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in between!

I like a guy who looks like he could easily move furniture and do physical labor if he had to, but prefers to read a book or work with computers. Facial hair is a plus, but needs to be well groomed.

I tend to go for the guys who look quite youthful and clean like they have lived a healthy and fairly easy life. The hard working, rugged, tattooed and/or older type is not that appealing for me nor is the model pretty-boy corporate look.

My ex husband spent a lot of time on his personal grooming and picking out perfectly matched business like outfits. That was kind of a turn off. But I prefer that to a guy who has dirty nails, smells like sweat/grease, and owns only t-shirts and jeans.

Moderation...hehe
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

Yep, a good category in between haha
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'll take all of the above.