If you ate what you wanted....

Options
ctalimenti
ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
How many calories a day would you eat?

What would you eat?

I'd have McDonald's for breakfast; Sausage, egg, bacon, cheese biscuit, hash brown, OJ which is 820 cals

A Jimmy John's Beach Club and Coke for lunch which is 1075

Maybe a half bag of gummy worms which is about 500

Dinner I'd skip but I would have wine or beer which would be about 600

Grand Total:

If I could fit it in somewhere, I'd have a Starbucks Carmel Frap which is around 400. I doubt I could eat all that but it's my fantasy.

Replies

• NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I like your Macdonalds breakfast idea, but i think i would eat IHOP pancakes with fruit and whipped cream.

for lunch it would be the best Chicago Italian beef sandwich, extra juicy, with chopped jardienara on it, and french fries.

for dinner, pizza at my fave pizza place, or on the road - Popeyes or KFC chicken

for snacks, 3:00 p.m. would be some pastry, for 8:00 snack would be cream filled coffee cake.

On the weekend I'd get a whole (expensive but worth it) carrot cake with cream cheese icing from Bakers Square and eat a piece or two during the week.

Then I'd go to Michigan and get some Macinac Island fudge and eat that in 3 days (1 pound).

I'd have 2 Cokes a day coz im thirsty.

this probably totals about 3,000 calories a day with 1,800 sodium !!!!
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I like your Macdonalds breakfast idea, but i think i would eat IHOP pancakes with fruit and whipped cream.

for lunch it would be the best Chicago Italian beef sandwich, extra juicy, with chopped jardienara on it, and french fries.

for dinner, pizza at my fave pizza place, or on the road - Popeyes or KFC chicken

for snacks, 3:00 p.m. would be some pastry, for 8:00 snack would be cream filled coffee cake.

On the weekend I'd get a whole (expensive but worth it) carrot cake with cream cheese icing from Bakers Square and eat a piece or two during the week.

Then I'd go to Michigan and get some Macinac Island fudge and eat that in 3 days (1 pound).

Bwahahaha! 1,800 mg sodium. You're so funny. I ran this through the calculator and you were pretty much right on the money with calories, but it actually has 4,732 mg sodium.
  • NonnyMary
    Options

Bwahahaha! 1,800 mg sodium. You're so funny. I ran this through the calculator and you were pretty much right on the money with calories, but it actually has 4,732 mg sodium.

OH MY GOD!! no wonder i gained weight haha!! oh boy.
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    LMAO too funny about the fudge!
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    I mean the Coke!!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    If I ate what I wanted to every day my food journal would look exactly the same as it does right now.
  • NonnyMary
    Options
    Its even funnier when someone eats a ton of fattening food, then orders "a diet coke" :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    This is a great question.
    Breakfast: Homemade waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.
    Lunch: Ham and pineapple pizza with extra cheese from Panago.
    Supper: Prime rib with poutine and Ceasar salad.
    Dessert: Banana split in a waffle bowl from Dairy Queen.
    Snack: Nachos
    Beverages: Mcdonalds chocolate shakes.
    10,000 calories 5,000 grams of sodium????
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Culver's concrete mixers of peanut butter cups with caramel fed to me hourly with pumpkins pies as serving trays. All day...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Its even funnier when someone eats a ton of fattening food, then orders "a diet coke" :)

Maybe the "fattening" food met their calories but a regular coke would've put them over, so they went with the zero calories drinks.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Maybe the "fattening" food met their calories but a regular coke would've put them over, so they went with the zero calories drinks.
    Yep! This. Do it all the time.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I would still eat a lot of vegetables because I love them. However, if calories and nutrition were not an issue, I would eat a lot more pizza (the unhealthy kind that I don't make myself), pasta, red meat and cheese. I never really cared much for soda, fast food or sweets. My dad is a dentist, and I was rarely allowed to have sugar as a child. :( So I guess I don't really crave it much as an adult.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

I choose the diet coke no matter what I'm eating.

I'm from the TAB generation and regular coke is just way too sweet for me.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    For the most part, I do eat what I want and just watch the calories. But if I was going to be just crazy indulgent all day...?

Breakfast: Perfect fried eggs, a good grainy toast, patty sausage, hash browns cooked just right
    or else homemade biscuits and good sausage gravy. Plus a whole bunch of black coffee and good conversation.
    Lunch: I dunno, I"m pretty full.....

So.....my homemade baked wings, some really good blue cheese dressing and celery, my baked jalapeno chicken-bacon-cheese poppers with jalapeno pear jelly, maybe some fries. (Soon I'm having the real thing, though! This fantasy crap just isn't gonna cut it!)

or

The other option would probably be this really good tortellini salad with either marinated grilled chicken or NY Italian Sausage from this local meat market (it's great without meat, too), plus whole grape tomatoes, shredded Parmesan, Ken's Lite Caesar dressing, diced cucumbers, and coarsely chopped black olives.

I hope you're all planning on staying a while.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    agreed this is not just one day? crap, it might be close to at least one actual historic day.. anyway:
    Breakfast: Perfect fried eggs, a good grainy toast, patty sausage, hash browns cooked just right
    or else homemade biscuits and good sausage gravy. Plus a whole bunch of black coffee and good conversation.

Stealing Mrs Fowler's breakfast (my toast would have butter, my coffee'd have cream)

Lunch: Butter chicken (or chicken passanda), lamb rogon josh, sag aloo & tarkha dahl sides, garlic naan, basmati, poppadoms, tiger beer x 2

Afternoon: clafoutis & a coffee
    Dinner: Steak frites + more beer, or, roast duck with potatoes & whatever something green (asparagus probably) & 2-3 glasses burgundy

Dessert: not a big fan of sweet stuff, maybe an espresso ice cream or berries & whipped cream

haha ok:

Late dinner: my mom's pork/beef/potato stew, with crusty bread to dip

3 am: oil-popped popcorn with butter

that just turned into a list of food i like, no way i'd eat that much in one day (5000+???) in one day i could have had 1/2 the breakfast, the lunch, and the dinner, omit afternoon & dessert & whatever else, estimating still probably 3000-4000 cals
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd eat an entire pizza, 2 Big Macs, cheesecake, brownies, donuts, Mt. Dew, Spaghetti..just anything with carbs and sugar. I want it all and can't have any of it.
  • modernshieldmaiden
    Options
    Honestly, I'd just eat anything with nutritional yeast or kale all day. Mac'n "cheeze," Tings, potato-kale soup, kale chips slathered in nutritional yeast... om nom nom.
  • MrsFowler1069
    Options
    Stealing Mrs Fowler's breakfast (my toast would have butter, my coffee'd have cream)

Glad to share :)

I had the same problem....pure fantasy, but with a calorie count!

Well played, OP, well played.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Liane

Wait what?
  • MrsFowler1069
    Options
    I'd eat an entire pizza, 2 Big Macs, cheesecake, brownies, donuts, Mt. Dew, Spaghetti..just anything with carbs and sugar. I want it all and can't have any of it.

Aw, how come? Are you diabetic?