Looking for 20 somethings who are motivated!

Options
13»

Replies

• Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 24 and added you
  • jennystone2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24/f from the UK. Recently rejoined MFP after a few months away as there were other prioroties.

I log on most days. I am looking to just be fitter and attain a healthier BMI/Life style and be more toned. Not so much bothered about the loss of weight as I excercise a lot so understand that i am building muscle. I have PCOS too.

You guys are welcome to add me. would be nice to have some company and encouragement.

Jen
  • Myztikal_
    Myztikal_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Helllooo :)

23 here and a bit into my MFP journey. Add me (that goes for everyone)
  • ALittleSwanny
    ALittleSwanny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) nice to meet you! xxx
  • lumpy_spaceprincess
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I have medical conditions too so know what it's like to battle weight and health at the same time. i'm 22!
  • pollypocket3
    pollypocket3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add. I comment and am updating daily!
  • blynn_29
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm 23 and re-starting this whole process after a recent failed attempt, I'll be logging on every day religiously! and love reading others' progress updates.
  • mlasis
    Options
    Hey there! I'd love to get to know you, and anyone else on here to support and motivate each other! Very excited to get started on the journey!
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- anyone who wants. I try to be on every day!
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I also have a thyroid issue and have been a vegetarian since I was very small!! We are quite similar!! I have been on here for over 150 days and love to chat! ;)
  • ALittleSwanny
    Options
    Thanks guys! :D
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Ay, I have PCOS too! :D always happy to find another sufferer lmao.
    I'm 20 and also on a 'life diet'. Vegetarian, not vegan.
    Just writing in to give you a bro-fist. *Bump*
  • ALittleSwanny
    Options
    Ay, I have PCOS too! :D always happy to find another sufferer lmao.
    I'm 20 and also on a 'life diet'. Vegetarian, not vegan.
    Just writing in to give you a bro-fist. *Bump*

Haha! :D xx
  • neffeybaby
    Options
    am 21 feel free to add
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Me
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    added! turning 20 in December and would like to have more fiends for motivation and ideas
  • Asheriee
    Options
    Hey, there! I'm Ashley and I'm 20 going to be 21 in March, yay! And right now I need to lose about 60 lbs to be at my goal weight.

You are more than welcome to add me because I would love some more friends to keep each other motivated. It definitely helps!!

Anyone else that would like to add me feel free!
  • modernshieldmaiden
    Options
    Going to add you! (And anyone else can as well, haha.) I'm a 23-year-old vegan who needs to watch what she's eating 24/7 because of depression/anxiety meds, so I am trying to get back on track. Definitely motivated to not have to go through losing the same 40 pounds again after this, har har.
  • coastalgirl22
    Options
    Hey, been on here for a while but never fully committed. I just turned 23 and I'm ready to take this seriously! I've always been overweight and my goal is to lose 50 pounds. I could use some friends and motivation so feel free to add me!
  • ALittleSwanny
    Options
    Thank you everyone :D nice to meet you all!