My progress video! please watch and give me feedback!

Options
Sendosi
Sendosi Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone!
So I've been counting calories for a while and I feel like it's been of big help! I've reached several goals, and I keep setting new goals.
Now that I'm done cutting, I'd be really appreciative if you could watch my video and give me a feedback!
Due to the fact that this is the best form I've ever been in, it's hard for me to actually see what I'm lacking.
I was hoping you guys could help me out with that!
Thanks in advance!
Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Qmyzr6RJ4

Replies

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OMG u r so shredded! well done! I love your energy it's really positive, this is very motivating congrats! Never go back, that is also my motto because i did the same as you lost lots of weight got strong (i thought) then went back to the old ways and gained more than i lost in the first place now im on week three of this journey. Thanks for posting i will never give up! U ROCK!
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    great results!!! You look amazing!
  • Sendosi
    Options
    Thank you for your feedbacks! It's really motivating to hear that!
    Thank you for sharing your story, bindingo30, keep moving towards your goals! You've done it once, you can do it again!
    We're all on this journey together!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well Done!
  • moxienight
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Well done! Keep looking for ways to stay motivated as you get used to the new normal; I think that's the secret to having lasting results. It's so easy to think we can let up and keep the results. We can't. As your video said: You don't get a day off. To look and feel as good as you do now and to stay that way you gotta keep on keepin' on - every day! Honestly, you're an inspiration, and I wish you continued success.
  • Sendosi
    Options
    Thank you for your comment! It means a lot, not only getting feedback, but you seem like an absolutely amazing person!
    And you're right, I also realized that the path to reaching your goals might feel like a really hard path to walk. People tend to give up, and as you saw yourself, I was one of them! But once you reach your goal, and you're happy with what you accomplished, that's when the hardest part comes; keeping your gains! You simply can't spend months trying to get that summer body you've always wanted, and just lay off the gym once you're happy!
    Anyways, once again, thank you so much for taking your time watching and giving feedback on my progress, I really appreciate it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!