Before and During- 116 lbs difference. (pic heavy?)

Options

Replies

• FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am super proud of you!!! I was the same way... I'd never want anyone to take pictures of me from the head down. I would get MAD everytime my sister did it to me....then post it on facebook! Grrrr.... but now I can look back and thank her for that...that was the motivation I needed to push me out of that gray area of my life!

WTG and keep pushing! You look great!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You, my friend, are a true inspiration!!

Be proud of what you have accomplished cuz girl you can do anything!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Your doing brill. Good luck for your next bike ride
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You go girl, your awesome and you look amazing! Amazing!!!!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you are very inspiring and thank you for posting. you did an amazing job so far, and i know you will continue.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! I can already tell you feel soo much better! You look great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jazzy227
    jazzy227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations :bigsmile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :bigsmile:
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much y'all, I really appreciate it. I don't think I mentioned that when I bought the bike I couldn't get my feet around the pedals twice before it hurt too much. Now I've done stretches of 9 miles of packed dirt trails, 10-12 of concrete trails and a 7 mile stretch of street riding in the hill country, a whole month later. When I quit smoking I was more stubborn than the cigarette. Now I"m more stubborn than the old, sedentary me. You just can't EVER give up!!!!!!!!!!
  • pinkncrazee
    pinkncrazee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GOOD ON YOU!! You are doing GRRRREAT! :wink:
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    People like you keep me on track. You are amazing, I love the jersey pic. Thanks for sharing.
  • Cedarwren
    Cedarwren Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you, and so impressed! You are an incredible motivator.
  • karlastockham
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and for your honesty in your remarks.
    You are doing so good and deserve to be proud of every single accomplishment.
    I can see a big difference. Best of Luck to you! You are an inspiration :))
  • Wow! You look great! You can defiantly tell a difference! You should be so proud of yourself, you have come such a long way and that takes a lot of dedication and hard work! Best of luck to you on the rest of your journey! (:
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good luck and what a fantastic job you have done. You should be proud of all of your hard work!
  • MariaOLeary
    MariaOLeary Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your cousin is pretty cool too! It's so important to have people who support you and believe in you when you may not. Well done to you for sticking with it and believing in yourself. Good luck with the sprint triathlon!
  • lovelygirls
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic! What an inspiration you are! Amazing!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Truly beautiful and all down to your hard work - well done x:flowerforyou:
  • mandelay1
    mandelay1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!