Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

3 months

Its been 3 months that Ive been unable to break my weight loss. Ive been hovering around the same amount since June.

I know there are 1,000,001 posts about plateaus, but I want one just for me, from stratch, to help! AHH

Im 26, female, about 150lbs
I work out 4-5 times a week for about 60 mins each day (some things I do: running, elliptical, stepper, and stregth training)
I eat about 1800 per day
I have a desk job, which somes times requires a lot of running around, walking, and being up and down (other days I sit on my *kitten*)

I love my fruits and veggies and limit my extra sugar in take

I dont drink my cals (so soda/high cal drinks)

Ive already lost about 120 (My lowest being 146.6)
But I want to break the 150s again

I know I still have more to lose, as I still have a lot of fat on my thighs and stomach..

... HELP! haha

Replies

• Hey! From what i read about your stats and routine I think your body is used to your regimen. I personally love at home DVD's like turbofire and insanity. It really helps get my heart rate up and has a lot of plyometrics. If you do not like working out at home I would suggest doing bootcamp classes at your local gym, its great for cardio and then you can do additional strength training workouts. Its good to lift at least three times a week and do cardio on the remaining days. I hope I helped a little. I'm not a professional but I am just talking from my own experience. Also I think your daily intake is a little high, maybe go down to 1600 and see how you feel.

Ada