Success story in progress: 92 pounds down *pic*

Options
I simply cannot believe I am posting on the success stories forum! I started out rather timidly and never expected to even approach my goal. But somehow I did it. And I am posting it here, because all these success stories I have been reading around, really made a difference for me!

Here it is guys:

I have lost 92 pounds since last April, i.e inabout 5 1/2 months. I still need to lose another 30 pounds but I am convinced I can manage everything now.
The secret? No secret! Commitment, clean eating and working out. Not giving up! Beliving in the change that can transform your life! I (who always hated exercice) have been working out dialy since May and have never skipped a day. I am doing Jillian' s 30 DS, Leslie Sansone and stationary bike. I am eating less than 1200 calories a day, I do not eat back my exercise calories and I feel great for the first time in my life! I really do not believe it, but if I can do it, so can you! And it is indeed SO WORTH IT.

Give up your excuses and do something good for you! YOU CAN DO IT!

THANK YOU MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really changed my life!

collage-1.png

Replies

• SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, truly! Huge congratulations for your victory! The sweetest one of all, I bet!

You made it yourself and you should be proud! I am proud of you, friend! :flowerforyou:
  • JulieBowe
    JulieBowe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • expoduck
    Options
    Wow, that is a *serious* loss! You look fantastic for it! Congrats! :drinker:
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look great, and about 20 years younger! :drinker:
  • Lifereclaiming
    Lifereclaiming Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, truly! Huge congratulations for your victory! The sweetest one of all, I bet!

You made it yourself and you should be proud! I am proud of you, friend! :flowerforyou:

Thank you friend! I would not have made it without all these friends around in the MFP timeline! :wink:
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Look at those lovely cheekbones!! Great job!! Inspirational!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

collage-1.png

:love:
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What a difference! And not just to the way you look, but your health overall! Your dedication to watching what you eat and exercising is really paying off, well done! Keep it up! I am proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well done and what an achievement!

You look beautiful :)
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! VERY very impressive. What a great gift you have given yourself...........gave me a little shot of inspiration for the day as well! Thanks.
  • katem78
    katem78 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Συγχαρητηρια!!! συγχαρητηρια!!! Συγχαρητηρια!!!!!

Δεν εχω κατι αλλο να σου πω (μονο οτι εισαι κουκλα..... )

Μπραβο Βικ!!
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    You look absolutely radiant :D well done and keep it up you're an inspiration to us all :flowerforyou:
  • rabbit1057
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations & continued success.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I have been watching you relentlessly post your progress! Just awesome and LOVE the pic - you look beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Love your cheekbones...very nice! Keep up the good work!
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look great
  • larryewing92
    larryewing92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation. you inspired me today.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are look great! (-:
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! You look stunning! And 10 years younger, if I may say so. GREAT WORK!!!!!:smile:
  • jaimeek1
    Options
    Amazing transformation and totally inspiring thank you for sharing your success story :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!