another newbie

Options
hi.

i'm junerenee. i am not a big user of message boards, but let's see if i can get into it...

i have been using the myfitnesspal ap on my phone for a couple weeks now and love that almost every food that i enter is there for me.

i have over 100pounds to lose, and i am seriously considering lap-band surgery. i have to lose 27 pounds and finish 6months with a dietition before i can have the surgery--that gives me time to know if it really is the right decision for me. i am a registered nurse and i absolutely know the risks of the surgery, but i also know the risks of obesity.

so--here i am. i'd love to get to know you and maybe we can do this together.

let's do this!!

Replies

• qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Junerenee, This is the first time I have contributed to message boards and have to say I'm really enjoying it so far! This website is bril I also love the fact that you can log so much of what you eat, its a real eye opener isn't it?

Good luck with your journey perhaps by using th website you may find you can lose the weight naturally by yourself - with our help of course!!!!
    Take care

Linda
    P.S. will add you as a friend :)
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hi.

i'm junerenee. i am not a big user of message boards, but let's see if i can get into it...

i have been using the myfitnesspal ap on my phone for a couple weeks now and love that almost every food that i enter is there for me.

i have over 100pounds to lose, and i am seriously considering lap-band surgery. i have to lose 27 pounds and finish 6months with a dietition before i can have the surgery--that gives me time to know if it really is the right decision for me. i am a registered nurse and i absolutely know the risks of the surgery, but i also know the risks of obesity.

so--here i am. i'd love to get to know you and maybe we can do this together.

let's do this!!

I love that about this site as well. It definitely makes it much easier to log your food and less time consuming. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. Welcome to the site!
  • DaltonsMom
    Options
    Good luck!

This is my first step today to losing 100+ lbs and am hoping I can achieve it on my own.