tall girls, 5'8'' and over, what is your ultimate...?

Options
2»

Replies

• dutchieee0212
    Options
    5"8 145 :)
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    5'9, thinking 155 would be ideal
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and happy at a 140 lbs (just about a size 4, sometimes smaller, in U.S. sizes). I'm pretty lean, though, and if I get lower than that I start looking sort of unfeminine.
    Hmm, never thought I'd be saying something like "I don't want to weigh any less."
  • fromfat2fitbrit
    Options
    5'8
    Ultimate goal is 145 :)
  • oiseau17
    oiseau17 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and was 135 and very happy with my body when I got pregnant three years ago so that's my goal now. Only 20 lbs to go...
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and my goal weight is 140 pounds.
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im 6 feet and my goal weight is 75kg (approx 165lbs)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and am aiming for between 140-145. That's the weight where I've felt the most comfortable in my own body.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 8.5 and currently weigh 135lbs..... I am happy(ish) as this weight, any lower is hard to maintain!!!

I think its more about getting your body fat percentage down & toning what you have, then what the scale reads.
  • SouthernButt
    Options
    150 and I'll re-access then. I carry weight really proportionately so what I really want is my face to look how I want which sounds really vein when it's said out loud but I don't think it's a silly goal. Everything seems to fall into place once that goal is achieved.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    5'11", 150-155. I'm a size 6 in that weight range and that's where I want to get back to.