Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 2 lbs/mo to lose 8 lbs by New Year's - Week 2: Sept 16

Lose 2 lbs/mo to lose 8 lbs by New Year's - Week 2: Sept 16 - Sept 22

Very Few Rules

1. A New Thread will be started every monday
2. Weigh Ins are at the start of the week. Or whenever you feel like If you want to report your weight 1 time per month - totally fine with that.
3. Google Doc Spreadsheet is here: http://tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014
4. Post anything you want and support one another.
5. This is "not" a group - it is just a "free and open thread"

This thread was created specifically to promote a "Slow and Steady" approach to weightloss and fitness!

Sub challenges for fitness are welcome!

Enter your current weight and I will update the spreadsheet:

http://tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014

Keep going we all can do this!

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    CW: 170.6
    GW: 180

So, its a gain of .6 but I'll take it. Between the eating out and the many adult beverages, it could have been worse!

Have a good week everyone :happy:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    @Rhon - Thanks so much! no worries at all because it is about "keeping in the game"
    Have you on the spreadsheet:

tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014

So, its a gain of .6 but I'll take it. Between the eating out and the many adult beverages, it could have been worse!

• Chevy_Quest
    SW: 187.40
    CW: 187.40 (I am doing a 10 day average)

Change 0

I am not unhappy at all because I kept my calories green all week and I worked out before 6 AM every weekday last week.

As you all will see .. this challenge is about "slow and steady" - This is a lifestyle change

good luck to all and see the spreadsheet!

tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    I'd like to join on to this challenge, if possible. I need some motivation to make it into a bikini this summer :P
    CW:159
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    SW: 157
    CW: 155.4

I have to be real careful with what I eat because of recent health problem, so I don't expect this kind of result every week. Would be nice, though, but not realistic. But I'll take it!!!
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    SW: 158
    CW: 157

Change: down 1 this week

Been up and down the last few weeks, but ate pretty well this week and feel good. That is the main thing, right? I think I am at one of those points where your body has a set point (weight you were at for a long time in the past). Having a hard time getting down to 155 and staying there.
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member

Glad you had a Happy Birthday week! Think your GW is wrong though, going the wrong direction! :flowerforyou:
  • kmessinger14
    kmessinger14 Posts: 57 Member
    134.0 this morning. Same as starting weight last week. However I joined the challenge mid week and my Monday weight was higher so hopefully I will see results next Monday! It's always hard because I work out during the week so my best results are usually Thursday or friday
  • TX_Rhon

Glad you had a Happy Birthday week! Think your GW is wrong though, going the wrong direction! :flowerforyou:

LOL..........it was early when I posted. Thx for noticing :ohwell:
  • WorkingOutInPA
    WorkingOutInPA Posts: 19 Member
    SW: 182
    CW: 181

1 pound loss :smile:
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    SW: 205.6
    CW: 202.0

3.6 loss :)
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    SW: 138.8
    CW: 138.8

Well, at least it's not a gain... Not too bad considering I was traveling (no exercise time) and went to a wedding. I'll have more time to exercise this week, so I'm hoping for a loss next week.
  • Chevy_Quest
    ~~~ updated to here ~~~

Good luck all!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    No weight change this week...spreadsheet looks great! I tried to enter my weight but it wouldn't work. Can you put it in for me? Thank you!!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Checking in a day late, but I'm down a 1/2lb.

SW:125
    CW:124.5
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Missed the first week but in :bigsmile:

SW: 146lbs
    CW: 147lbs
    GW: 138lbs

I went up a little - but I've started lifting again so I hope that's the reason why :huh:

I weigh in officially on a Wed - so I'll update tomorrow.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    SW: 146lbs
    CW: 146lbs
    GW: 138lbs

Waist 30"

Back again - I dropped back down to my starting weight so hopefully that means that I have lost 2lbs of fat and gained 2lbs of water weight from lifting - well a girl can dream :wink:

Hopefully it will start going in the right direction over the next two weeks otherwise I may try dropping my calories (a little) in October.

Oh I'm also tracking measurements as last time I did NROL4W I didn't lose weight but I did lose 8" :bigsmile:
  • TPlenge
    TPlenge Posts: 31 Member
    Please ADD ME

:flowerforyou:

I'm just seeing this for the first time today, would like to join the thread/group if it is not too late.

SW 123
    GW 115
  • JKDLady
    JKDLady Posts: 131 Member
    I weigh in on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of the month.

SW 137.7
    CW 136.6

LOVE the spreadsheet. I'm such a numbers chick.
  • TX_Rhon
    I weigh in on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of the month.

SW 137.7
    CW 136.6

LOVE the spreadsheet. I'm such a numbers chick.
    I wish I had that much self control. Hi, I'm Rhon and I weigh myself everyday!! LOL!!