How many sizes have you lost? How many pounds?

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Around 88 lbs, and 6 sizes.
  • shannashannabobana
    Options
    The bigger you are, the larger loss it takes to go down a size, generally.
    Yep! 40-50 pounds might be two sizes, but then when you get smaller it may be only 10 pounds.

Composition makes a big difference in sizing too, ie where you carry your weight.
  • kyrinanddre
    Options
    My body hates me, lost 37 lbs and I've went from a 16 to a loose 14 or a 12 in old navy jeans.
  • DCruz83
    Options
    I was beginning to need a 38 in pants when I started changing my lifestyle, now I fit relatively comfortably in a 34! Been fitting into that for a little while already so I'd say it took me roughly 15lbs, can't remember exactly at which point it was.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    For pants I've gone to a 20 (I guess I was wearing 18 but could hardly fit in there anymore at my maximum weight) to an 8 from the same brand, lost 60 lbs. The 8s are a little bit tight still though (I have a muffin top). It's US size, Lee brand. Other brands are all over the place.

For shirts, from XL to M, I don't think I'll ever fit in S as I have a large frame.
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 50lbs (in maintenance now) and went from a size 14 jean, to a size 2 (Abercrombie and American Eagle). Tops went from larges to xs or smalls. Bra went from a 38B to a 34A and shoe size went from a 9 to an 8 or 8.5 lol. It still boggles my mind that I've gone from size 14s to size 2s in less than a year, but I'm very pear shaped and carried the majority of my extra weight in the bum/hip area.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'v lost 36 pounds, went from a size 12 to a size 4. Im 5'4

<<<<
    The pants Im wearing in this picture are a size 2, but I need to lose about 5-10 more pounds before I would wear them in public. I was just goofing around that day to see if they fit.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Was a size 18W or 20W (depending on the brand) and am currently between size 12 & 13.

See below for weight loss.
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6".

Started at 302 pounds in a 24 jeans, XXL Unisex t-shirt and a 3XL women's shirt, size 11 shoes women's shoes.

I'm now 172.9 pounds. In about an size 8 for my jeans, Medium to Small unisex t-shirt and a Medium to Large Women's shirt, size 9.5-10 shoes
  • astange83
    Options
    Over the course of 2+ years I've dropped 77 lbs and went from an 18/20 to an 8/10 US sizes now. Shirts XL to a medium. Need to lose 13 more hopefully be a 6/8 then :)
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I lost my big chunk of weight last year (25 pounds in 6 weeks) I went from a size 9 to a size 1. So that's 4 sizes from 25 pounds which for me was only 6 pounds per size.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    5 from size 14 to size 4. Lost 32 lbs so far, that's 6.5lbs per size
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    After giving birth I was 232 pounds wearing a size 20. I am now around 210 and wearing a size 16. Hoping to wear a size in the single digits some day soon....
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started out weighing 252 lbs in a size 22, shirts were a mix of XXL and XL. I am now 171 lbs and wear a size 10 and shirts are Medium. What a difference less than a year can make.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    5'5" size 20 lost 41 lbs. tight size 14 today. My size 16's are literally falling off. Hoping to wear the size 14s next wk.
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've lost 45.8lbs and have gone from a size 14 to a size 6. I'm pretty petite so a little weight goes a long way.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Last time I took the weight loss journey, I lost 30 pounds and ended up going down from a 14 to a 10 and XL shirt to M (US). I went from 210 to 160. Looking forward to trying again and being successful this time.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    19 lbs
    And 4 sizes.
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    53-55 pounds lost depending on the day.

started out size 12.

now anywhere from a 4 to a 6. rarely a size 8, but have some of those too.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 100 pounds and 7 sizes in 3 years.

I now love clothes.