Nicknames!

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

don't worry lady....*grabbing the fatsis and shannon dolls and putting them together*...enjoy!:laugh:

He's lost that loving feelin. Better put me up on the shelf.....by myself..........all alone.......sad030.gif

MFP men!!!! Taking aps for my next stalking victims!!!!

Hellooooo.......Hellloooooooo....happy107.gif

They do scare easily around here...sheesh!

I wasn't REALLY gonna hurt his dog, I love animals. Big baby! :grumble:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    What are your nicknames?
    Nicknames for your spouse/SO?
    Kids?
    Pets?
    Friends?
    Co-werks?
    MFP'ers??

Hubby & I call each other "chico" & "chica"
    I call my daughter, "bug" (as in cute as a bugs ear, or my luv-bug) :smooched:
    Our dogs are our dummies (with good reason) :laugh:
    I have a co-worker who calls me "Sha-No-Ski" :tongue:

What are yours? :happy:

hehe this is cute!
    Ummm my cousin calls ME 'Jelly bean' because my name is Gina and she used to say, "Gene gene jellybean!" lol
    My Hubby and I don't have really cutesy names I don't think...I call him Jamer....lol otherwise it's the general 'sweetie, hun, etc'
    Um I call my daughter 'bug' too! Always was my lil bug!
    My son we have called "Mr bum" since he was born LOL
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My wife just calls me "AMAZING"

does too..yep she does that little woman of mine. Um no U cant talk to her now she gone somewhere and wont be back for days. Just trust me on this.

*crosses fingers*
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My wife just calls me "AMAZING"

does too..yep she does that little woman of mine. Um no U cant talk to her now she gone somewhere and wont be back for days. Just trust me on this.

*crosses fingers*

I believe you Fatsis :bigsmile: No personal experience ladies.... just um.... I don't think he'd lie about that (yeh that's it, man I'm good :smokin: )
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Spouse: Love, Babe, Papa (hes a new daddy)
    Pets: his name is actually Otis, but we call him, Oddie, Oterus-Arungus, Owed
    Mine: C-square-uh, Koozy, McQ
    Kid: her name is Brooklynn, we call her B-face, the Brookster, stink-butt, lovebug, gromet -haha
  • mholmes
    Options
    eyeroll.gif
    I was out sick yesterday and still not feeling so hot... I'm having a very boring day at work added onto still feeling crappy... We need a fun topic or to pick this one back up or something!! Shannon, I'm bored! HELP.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    eyeroll.gif
    I was out sick yesterday and still not feeling so hot... I'm having a very boring day at work added onto still feeling crappy... We need a fun topic or to pick this one back up or something!! Shannon, I'm bored! HELP.gif

I'm bored too. :yawn:

If we had more dudes around here, we could ask for nicknames of their...........................cars. {{giggle}}
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    SO - I call my gf stinky, fart cheeks, butthead or smelly usually, sometimes fluffy puppy (making fun of her hair when she wakes up)
    cat - real name is muffy, mostly a lot of four letter words.... usually just CAT!
    mom - crack head, its just fun...
    sister - hairy larry the least favorite child, real name Erin, sometimes Er-head (pronounced Air)
    friends
    scotty "too hotty" b
    skuz
    keebs (looks like a keebler elf)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....nicknames....

Me:
    Little Bear
    B (most common and for a plethora of reasons)
    Sis
    Hell raiser (that's my mom's fav....I am the cause of my parents grey hair...yay me!)

Daughter:
    K
    Crazy chicken
    Pooka (when she was a baby)
    Princess Pooh

Haven't thought of any for my future spouse.....hmmmmm
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Nicknames for your spouse/SO? babe, baby, hey you
    Kids? little stinker, rugrats
    Pets? bus, bub, Buster Boy, punk, punk *kitten*
    Friends? honey, sweets, sweetness... whatever comes to mind
    MFP'ers?? Manda is Panda Bear, J is J Man, Tami is Tiramisu, Lauren is LaLa, Ali is Ali McBeal, Banks is bankable or Mista, PrincessLaundry is Lawndry
  • mholmes
    Options
    eyeroll.gif

If we had more dudes around here, we could ask for nicknames of their...........................cars. {{giggle}}

Ok, I think I have one to try out... Come with me caveman03.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    SO - I call my gf stinky, fart cheeks, butthead or smelly usually, sometimes fluffy puppy (making fun of her hair when she wakes up)
    cat - real name is muffy, mostly a lot of four letter words.... usually just CAT!
    mom - crack head, its just fun...
    sister - hairy larry the least favorite child, real name Erin, sometimes Er-head (pronounced Air)
    friends
    scotty "too hotty" b
    skuz
    keebs (looks like a keebler elf)

did you forget "youngblood"....sigh...."rickshaw ron", "monkey boy", "jerky boy"....I mean we call you those out of pure love (and for our pure enjoyment:tongue: )....does it mean NOTHING to you....*eyes tear up...lips quiver.....runs off crying to find soup*
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Does she just roll over for the missionary position when U call her these names U big charmer. :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    What are your nicknames?
    Nicknames for your spouse/SO?
    Kids?
    Pets?
    Friends?
    Co-werks?
    MFP'ers??

Ok...mine...Some of my friends call me Big D....or Double D....pervs...:laugh: Two of my other friends call me Lion (then one of the girls are Tiger and the other is Bear :laugh: we're wierd).....Some people call me Gangsta (long story....kind of got in a fight at a party when I was younger...over a good cause...sticking up for some people that get picked on a lot)...My fiance calls me....Sexy Mama, Sugarplum,Babe, Stinky, Beautiful, and ummmmm some of them may not be appropriate:blushing: :devil: :laugh: OH and my Grandpa called me Runt...:laugh:

My nicknames for my fiance....Daddy, Jacka$$, Dumb@$$, Babe, Retard, DumDum, Baby, Honeymuffin(when we're joking around), and well ummmmmm I can't remember the rest of them. I'm sure they'll come to me.

No kids

Dog....Debo is his real name....I call him fatty, munchkin, munchkin butt, Mr. Debo, Crazy boy, my lil puppywuppy, Debers, Dummy, My little Fat Boy, Rollie Pollie munchkin butt.

Friends.....Jess=Purple Pooter (she was drunk and asked the bartender for a purple pooter instead of a purple hooter) Rach= Wacho Rach's husband=Sparkles (he kissed her and she had lip gloss on with sparkles...it was all over his lips) :laugh: Kari=Care Bear My sister= siiiistah Brother=Duffy Towey (he had a stuttering problem as a child and got lost in Kmart it came over the intercom "would the parents of Duffy Towey please report to customer service" His name is Jeffrey Kelley :laugh: )

Co workers...I come up with stuff all the time :bigsmile: DumDums, Jack@$$es, Sunshine, etc....

MFPers.....:devil: hmmmmmm......:devil: *taps finger on lip...grabs notebook* I'll think of some and get back to ya on that one. :devil: :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    eyeroll.gif

i don't own a car...I would probably call it stevette, i call all the girls i know steve (1, 2, etc.) and the guys are stevette. Helps to keep me sane, i think.
  • Shannon023
    Options

i don't own a car...I would probably call it stevette, i call all the girls i know steve (1, 2, etc.) and the guys are stevette. Helps to keep me sane, i think.

It's not working. thsmiley_consoling.gif

:wink:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hubby - I call him "Mick" for no reason at all... His name is Ben and when we are together, friends are always puzzled when I say, "Hey Mick, can you bring me the phone?"

Pets - their names are Donny and Marie. They're cats and siblings. I call Donny " Don Don" and Marie "Fancy Pants" because she's beautiful and long-haired and super fancy - duh.

Siblings - I have 5 but only use nicknames for 2 of them- a sister named Bobbi Jo and I've always called her Bob. and I call my little brother FerFer because when I was little, I couldn't say Christopher.

Friends - I call my friend Sharon "Chick Pea" because she's tiny - 4'8" and just cute as can be. But my other girl friends I usually call Hooker. no, none of them are really hookers.

Car - my car's name is "Ex-President Gerald Ford Focus" and before that, I had a 1990 Camry named "Scout"
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    i used to call my wife $h!t *kitten*, maybe that's why the marriage didn't last...
  • Shannon023
    Options
    i used to call my wife $h!t *kitten*, maybe that's why the marriage didn't last...

I think it all depends on your tone. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

I think it all depends on your tone. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh Al! LOL