Who Else Is Doing Insanity?

Options
I'm Jenny I started insanity about 1 month and 2 weeks ago. Would like to have friends on MFP that are doing the same thing. I can use all the support and motivation I can get and trust me ill do the same in motivating you 2 :) Feel free to add me :) if your looking for motivation and support! We can do it!!!!!!

Replies

• sashagaye82
    Options
    omg!!! Insanity is so difficult that I only can make it to 20 minutes..I do hip hop abs alot though...do you get through the whole video?
  • Chikitaboo
    Options
    Yes I take breaks when my legs cant go any longer but still push myself I heard hip hop abs is a great program also. I just like that intensity in insanity.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started a challenge called All Shaun T fitness programs that began today. Feel free to join the group if you haven't done so already. Everyone is doing different Shaun T programs and it's going to be fun. Lots of motivation and support. I've done Insanity and just completed my first round of Focus T25. I love Shaun T his programs are awesome. Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good job for getting that far in the program. Insanity is no joke. It's definitely an intense program. Stick with it and you'll be glad you did.
  • Chikitaboo
    Options
    Thanks i'll gladly join :)