My name is Christie and I am just looking to make a few friends along my journey....I have a way to go before I am happy with me :)

Replies

• slb573
    slb573 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Christie, You should always be happy with you no matter what size you are you can hate ur size but not yourself.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    I could not agree more, but remember you will never fully believe in yourself if you keep comparing yourself to everyone else. Instead, compare yourself to who you were yesterday and be happy with who you are TODAY
  • Lady8211
    Lady8211 Posts: 5 Member
    Greeting,

I'm Me-Me...I've been using this program for a few months on and off...I'm just about to step up, stay on and focused. Remember real change starts within...love you and love that your being a better you! Hope you keep in touch.

Lady8211
  • Lady8211
    Lady8211 Posts: 5 Member
    AMEN:-)
  • I Just started here today. I am needing to loose just over 100lbs. I've been struggling with my weight for the past 10 years. It is hard when you look in the mirror and you don't like yourself and you're fighting against depression.
    Everyone can make it. I know you can make it and I know I can make it. I now have a nutritionist that I see every other month and I have started pilates, which I love.