Undies??

Options

Replies

• amsipub
    amsipub Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    There are workout undies that companies sell. Personally, I don't have a problem with the ones I normally wear. But you could try athleta.com to try a pair.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I personally still have a hard time with the idea of going commando. So I go with boy shorts for my runs and just whatever I happen to be wearing for my other workouts.
  • lucybarnes9822
    Options
    My most comfortable are my betty boop ones I will try and find a link
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Thong. with very little back.

Essentially... elastic band with a small bit of fabric in the front.

My daughter called them my eye-patches when she was little.

ARRRRRRRRG MATEY!
  • MammaMouse
    Options
    I wear the 5 for 25.50 cotton lace waist hiphuggers/lowrise ones from victoria's secret! I think that they're comfy!

La Senza has panties like that too (lace waist, cotton hiphuggers) and I have absolutely zero issues with them when working out. If not them, then it's boyshorts.
  • dorisbunker39
    dorisbunker39 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When I am working out at home I do not ware any. Running I have amazing Nike girl boxers that do not ridge up for me but keep in mind that every one is different. I carry a lot of my weight on my top half of my body, mainly back and boobs, so I suffer with bra straps and getting the right sports bra to fit, if you have a heavier bottom go for wide waist band undies or the sloggies.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Never wear a thong... my gyno told me this. Not good.

I wear none because all of my 'workout' clothes have an 'area' so I don't need them.

However, full underwear are what has been recommended by my gyno.
  • lucybarnes9822
    Options
    http://www.very.co.uk/betty-boop-christmas-briefs-3-pack/1312242751.prd

they have changed the style to christmas ones but they are still the same shape, I find they don't give you a wedgie and I have a BIG bum so everything gives me a wedgie!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I wear Victoria Secrets undies and they don't ride up. When I am running outside, I wear compression shorts/capris and they keep my undies from riding up.

THIS^^
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I wear nothing under or I wear man-thongs! Thats right! I said it! I am proud of it too!

no, no, no and no!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Thong. with very little back.

Essentially... elastic band with a small bit of fabric in the front.

My daughter called them my eye-patches when she was little.

ARRRRRRRRG MATEY!

Lol!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Never wear a thong... my gyno told me this. Not good.

I wear none because all of my 'workout' clothes have an 'area' so I don't need them.

However, full underwear are what has been recommended by my gyno.

why not?
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    I inherited a jock strap from my father...who inherited it from his father....and when i was 13 it was bestowed to me in a ceremony. I work out it in six days a week. The duct tape and wool yarn repairs do make it a bit uncomfortable but thats what callouses are for.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    http://www.very.co.uk/betty-boop-christmas-briefs-3-pack/1312242751.prd

they have changed the style to christmas ones but they are still the same shape, I find they don't give you a wedgie and I have a BIG bum so everything gives me a wedgie!

I have a big butt too lol!! Boy shorts always ride up and end up being a thong lol!!
  • threesixten
    threesixten Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Victorias secret 'cheekies' type underwear.. don't have to worry about them riding up because they're already there! *shudder*
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I inherited a jock strap from my father...who inherited it from his father....and when i was 13 it was bestowed to me in a ceremony. I work out it in six days a week. The duct tape and wool yarn repairs do make it a bit uncomfortable but thats what callouses are for.

OMG.....too funny!!!!!!
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Brooks has 2 in 1 shorts with a built in boy short with grippers around the leg so there is no ride up. I have thick thighs and these are perfect!! They are just the right length, and no ride up!!
    I saw a similar type of short at Target yesterday.

I have looked for these type of shorts all my life! Women's shorts are either super short or super long, no pockets and I could go on and on, but these look like they are a perfect length, pockets and built in compression shorts. I'm in love, thank you for posting that link!!!!
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Wicking undies made for runners or hikers. Exofficio, patagonia, have some good ones. The wicking feature is the most important for me. :)
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Victorias secret 'cheekies' type underwear.. don't have to worry about them riding up because they're already there! *shudder*

I love these ones but more for everyday wear because they are so cute!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    The same I wear during the day.

Cotton with lace trim briefs from VS.