Undies??

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I would think absorbing dampness would be better than not?
  • blackNBUK
    blackNBUK Posts: 58 Member
    Options

The problem is that cotton absorbs dampness and then it just stays damp. With the better synthetic fabrics sweat is transferred (wicked) through the fabric and expelled out the other side so you don't end up with a damp layer of fabric next to your skin. Synthetic fabrics also dry much more quickly than cotton.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options

The problem is that cotton absorbs dampness and then it just stays damp. With the better synthetic fabrics sweat is transferred (wicked) through the fabric and expelled out the other side so you don't end up with a damp layer of fabric next to your skin. Synthetic fabrics also dry much more quickly than cotton.

Crotch sweat. Not a delicate issue lol
  • magentamorbid
    magentamorbid Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't wear lacey knickers! made that mistake a few weeks ago and (TMI) it rubbed and made me sore for about a week. I often forget to pack certain gym clothes when I go to my OH's. Safe to say I just stick to plain women's briefs/shorts. I hate going commando as my trousers have a tendency to fall down a lot.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    The most comfortable for me... seamless non-cotton bikini type... I have some ones from Target that tend to be my "workout" underwear (wish I could remember the name of them, but they're almost like the old way the VS Body undies used to be). Otherwise, I have my nice VS ones for the rest of the time but I find that that material tends to ride up just a little too much when I'm on the machine. Very comfortable otherwise.
  • sam18u
    Options
    Hi,

I would suggest that the best ones are cotton and check the ones which are available in the market should be comfortable and maybe you can check that up at the local shop and ask them would be able to give you some suggestions.

Or if u are quite comfortable can even do without one.
  • kissylee2001
    kissylee2001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's your undies and not your shorts? Or, are you wearing the wrong size? I am going with whatever you find that is comfortable. I workout in the same panties I wear everyday to work; VS Body by Victoria No Show Sexy Bikini Panty. I run 25-35 miles/week and cuircuit weight train and have not had a problem. Good luck