Clothing milestones

Options
Nimnyn
Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
I've been doing the keto diet pretty strictly since going out to buy new pants and discovering that I'd have to buy them *3* sizes bigger than the ones I bought last fall (exact same style). It was a huge rude awakening!

So, since today is my day off work, I decided that I'd try on some things that I couldn't squeeze my butt into a few short weeks ago, and for many things now, I CAN! It'll be a few more pounds before they're wearable for work (lots of bending and lifting, so things need to fit a bit loose), but I am SO excited that I almost cried.

I can't wait to see where I'm at next week!

Replies

• lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    That's great! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? I went on vacation in March and none of my summer clothes were even close to fitting, so when I got home I immediately started tracking calories on MFP. I'm happy to say I fit into all my clothes this summer, in fact they fall off of me now!
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It's nice when that happens . I have sent my clothes that are to big for me ( uk 22/24 ) to the charity shop . A friend I haven't seen for a while visited the other day & exclaimed that my clothes ( size 20 ) were hanging of me . She was exaggerating a little but they were loose ! Yay nealy back in the teens !!
  • michybeans
    Options
    Congrats! That is a great feeling. I like to remember this when sometimes the number on the scale isn't where I want it to be (gained, etc), even though I know it's probably from muscle but you know, it's a mental thing. Anyway I am in the same boat - need to go buy new pants, and it feels GREAT! So, way to go!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! :) Nothing better than being able to wear things that became too tight!
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love these posts! I'm so ready to have my pants falls off meee... lets keep it up to get to skinny :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!