Finding a Balance

Options
I have been eating healthier and eating smaller portions for almost 2 months. Now I have gotten to a place where I don't need to eat that much in a sitting, but I am eating more fruits and veggies. So I am not getting many calories every day. and then adding in exercising (I usually do a Jillian Michaels workout which burns alot) I am really not getting enough calories. But I eat until I am full and I usually try to eat more at dinner so it can last me through the night. I can't really eat after dinner because it gives me stomach problems in the morning. So Im not really sure what to do. I want to loose another 40 lbs or so. Any advice?

Replies

• gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    so is your issue that you are not losing weight or are you losing weight, but you are worried that you don't eat enough?
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    No I am loosing weight, but I am deficient sometimes 300 calories on a 1200-1400 calorie diet. I have read that it is unhealthy to be so low on calories. Even the MFP app tells me I am starving myself, lol.
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary you have plenty of places to increase your calories without much trouble. For example have 1/2 cup of yogurt instead of a quarter , same with any of your proteins. You could also add in a small handful of nuts or avocado slices.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I could try to add a little more here and there, but generally I am full at what I have.