The Smartest Person On MFP!

Options

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yawn, this thread is challenging me anymore. I'm out. Goodnight.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options

in less than 2 weeks i win....
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    rainbow-is-love-glitter.gif

Rainbows work from sunlight being refracted 42 degrees as it strikes a raindrop.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    meanwhile, while everyone else is distracted...

1232008391_215_47faa73478508.gif

Lololololol, that is beyond awesome!

I trained that gull to bring me snack foods.
  • Nadine624
    Nadine624 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm dying of laughter! Smartest shoplifting bird EVER!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Olivia, MFP's Community Manager, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.

b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Olivia, MFP's Community Manager. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.

c) Threats made to moderators will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban from the site.

d) I am the smartest Person on MFP and you are all being divisive.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect, Forum Member
  • Liftiteatit
    Options
    I am smrater then you
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Dear Posters,

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Olivia, MFP's Community Manager, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.

b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Olivia, MFP's Community Manager. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.

c) Threats made to moderators will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban from the site.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Slowly takes crown from my head and puts it on yours. Chases down the burro and tackles him. Rips trophy from his hooves and hands it to you.

Long, slow clap...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    image_thumb_10.png

^ everybody who has posted on this thread except the OP (who happens to be a jeanyus!).
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Slowly takes crown from my head and puts it on yours. Chases down the burro and tackles him. Rips trophy from his hooves and hands it to you.

Long, slow clap...
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    image_thumb_10.png

^ everybody who has posted on this thread except the OP (who happens to be a jeanyus!).

I totally was in the gifted program at my school...
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Yawn, this thread *is not* challenging me anymore. I'm out. Goodnight.

There I fixed it for you.

tumblr_m0nc7fj44j1rosg7go1_250.gif

I figured Willy Wonka would soften the blow a bit. :drinker:
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I WON!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

tumblr_mbnuoe1Z3x1rzhv5ho1_400.gif
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    tumblr_me8l3tvcQg1qdopm1o1_500.gif
  • mommabenefield
    Options

tumblr_ly7tg0iRI51r18s9ko1_500.gif