I got it!!

Options
I got the teaching job I wanted. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: I'll be working with 18 4 year old pre-k kids. I'm so happy.

I'm also starting back to school in the next couple weeks. :noway: Part time that is.

Sorry I just had to share the good news. :blushing:

Now how to live this crazy life. I have no clue. :laugh:

Replies

• rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I got the teaching job I wanted. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: I'll be working with 18 4 year old pre-k kids. I'm so happy.

I'm also starting back to school in the next couple weeks. :noway: Part time that is.

Sorry I just had to share the good news. :blushing:

Now how to live this crazy life. I have no clue. :laugh:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new job. That is excellent and sounds like alot of fun.

Good luck.:bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Congrats have fun...
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm a teacher too....well Home ec high school....but it's kinda like what you are doin. :laugh:

They are my greatest pain and one of my cheapest amusements
  • rhonda79
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I kinda already knew I had the job cuz my kids go to the same school and I'm always helping out at the school anytime they need me. Even teaching classes. but I'm still really happy. :happy:
  • rhonda79
    Options
    YAY! I'm a teacher too....well Home ec high school....but it's kinda like what you are doin. :laugh:

They are my greatest pain and one of my cheapest amusements

wow cool, Do you enjoy i?
  • back2beingme
    Options
    Congrats! I taught preschool for about a year and now I am a school teacher. I taught first grade for a few years and now I teach seventh. I really love teaching and I hope you enjoy it as well! You're doing a good thing for a lot of little ones...:flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new job!! That's so exciting. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: